• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Universal Studios Florida theme park has a Last of Us attraction

Three

They've opened a Halloween attraction where "fans of the video game and TV show can scare themselves silly in a live-action ‘haunted house’ spin-off"

Has anybody here been?

Last edited:

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
Has anybody here been?

Alright boys, now's my time to shine. "cracks knuckles"

Yeah, I've been there, it ends with quite the horror scare:

maxresdefault.jpg

Would highly recommend.

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
I really feel, Nintendo Land aside, that when they do stuff like this, it's the ultimate commercialization. Cringe AF, but The Last of Us is a commercial success.

Doom85

I’ll never forgive them for hearing they were doing one for Silent Hill some years back…and then hearing later they based it off not the video games but Silent Hill Revelations, my most hated movie.

What the fuck is wrong with you, Universal? What’s next, you make an Avatar TLA land but base it off the live-action movie and not the cartoon? For fucks sake……still want to go there purely to try all The Simpsons food items.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Yeah, people who tell me the lack of infected in part 2 was the right call because "durrr it's about the characters and their desires, decisions and motivation, if you want horror and ambience, ur not a #ally," are physically prohibited from entering this attraction. Or watching any late night comedian shows featuring an interview with a Clicker. Or buying any promotional Abby's titties pancakes from IHOP.

Because I've had five star hookers who couldn't match up to that level of lip service.

Woggleman

Yeah, people who tell me the lack of infected in part 2 was the right call because "durrr it's about the characters and their desires, decisions and motivation, if you want horror and ambience, ur not a #ally," are physically prohibited from entering this attraction. Or watching any late night comedian shows featuring an interview with a Clicker. Or buying any promotional Abby's titties pancakes from IHOP.

Because I've had five star hookers who couldn't match up to that level of lip service.
There were plenty of infected in part 2. There were even new kinds of infected and the most grotesque kind towards the end of the game.

Three

I consider TLOU2 more horror than the first. The infected and atmosphere was far scarier than the first.

Doom85

I consider TLOU2 more horror than the first. The infected and atmosphere was far scarier than the first.

Indeed.

Some of the build up to the cult while playing as Ellie is pretty ominous. Just seeing graffiti of their leader, not knowing what their deal is, kind of unnerving.
Abby and Lev walking insanely high up was intense.
And of course, the hospital.

Bond007

I attended Halloween Horror nights and did the Last of Us house.
Was fun, great house. Also plenty lf food related to the game/show.

Lack? Have you evey played the game or even watch it?

GymWolf

I can see people pissing their pants if they have a 1:1 forehead statue inside the attraction.

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

I haven't been, but I've watched videos where they did a walk-through. Looks pretty neat for die hard fans. The standard haunted our experience with a Last of Us coat of pain. I felt really bad for the actors and actresses though, at least in the video I saw. They were functioning like animatronics repeating their lines and motions within spans of a minute or so, lol. Seems exhausting AF.

Top Bottom