• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UFC 5 coming to PS5 and Xbox Series consoles on October 27th - Rated M

drotahorror

4IHHl25.jpg

Sept 7th 11am EST official reveal:

Sources have told Insider Gaming that EA Sports UFC 5 is set to launch on October 27 for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S.

On the cover of the Standard Edition of the game will be Valentina Shevchenko and Alexander Volkanovski. Israel Adesanya will be on the cover of the Deluxe Edition.

On moving from a Teen rating to Mature:
...is that it allowed developers to add “more realistic aspects of damage” as well as render damage in greater detail. The game will also feature blood pooling on the canvas, which also played a part in the rating moving to M.

FEDOR IS IN!
Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali, and Fedor Emelianenko are all a part of the game’s roster as a pre-order bonus.

I know GAF dGAF about this game, but I do and I can't wait to play as Fedor and Tyson amongst other amazing MMA fighters.

You can also find a leaked screenshot as well. All this news is basically 100% confirmed but I put rumor anyway.

Last edited:

Rayderism

Sigh.....I really just want another boxing game like Fight Night, not these UFC/MMA games. I tried the previous UFC games and I just can't get into them, they just feel like little more than ghetto scrapping to me. But to this day I'll boot up my PS3 and play me some Fight Night Champion and love every second of it.

Ribi

no pc still?
Sigh.....I really just want another boxing game like Fight Night, not these UFC/MMA games. I tried the previous UFC games and I just can't get into them, they just feel like little more than ghetto scrapping to me. But to this day I'll boot up my PS3 and play me some Fight Night Champion and love every second of it.
So you want Undisputed on steam then.

Last edited:

drotahorror

no pc still?

So you want Undisputed on steam then.

I wish Undisputed was a copy of FNC for PC. It's not even close and has a LONG way to go if ever reaches that point.

and UFC 5 is not coming to PC atleast not at launch. The recent beta test signups didn't even mention PC as a platform.

Last edited:

drotahorror

This shit is basically confirmed now that the cover athletes have been revealed.

And 24 hours til official reveal:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Checked out UFC 4 and had a good look at the fighting mechanics, seems like an important franchise there’s no way I’m playing a street fighter or tekken again after playing UFC.

GladiusFrog

Damn, Fedor is one of the greatest... I'll have to watch and see how the previews play out.

Still wish we could have a new Fight Night though... And I'm one of those guys who prefer the THQ UFC games over EA's style.

Hmmm

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Damn, Fedor is one of the greatest... I'll have to watch and see how the previews play out.

Still wish we could have a new Fight Night though... And I'm one of those guys who prefer the THQ UFC games over EA's style.

Hmmm

I still play undisputed on an emulator. It shits on all these EA games from a huge height. Pride rules. The Saitama Super Arena. Head stomps. 10/10 roster. Way better mechanics.

Ill still buy this junk tho.

drotahorror

Martial Mind is pretty legit, pretty neat they reached out to him.

After seeing that video, I'm a bit more excited after being let down a bit.

Top Bottom