• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch targets butt streams with new rule banning 'content that focuses on intimate body parts for a prolonged period of time'

AREYOUOKAY?

lCCjAnL.png

Twitch has had enough.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Just make it an 18+ site and allow everything. Every year there’s some new twitch rule you can be this sexually suggestive but not that sexually suggestive. You can have this amount of cleavage and that amount of ass cheek. Its a fuckin joke. But they want that kid money so they’ll keep signups at age 13 and titty streamers will just find another workaround.

Kenpachii

Just make it an 18+ site and allow everything. Every year there’s some new twitch rule you can be this sexually suggestive but not that sexually suggestive. You can have this amount of cleavage and that amount of ass cheek. Its a fuckin joke. But they want that kid money so they’ll keep signups at age 13 and titty streamers will just find another workaround.

As the site isn't profitable they won't do anything that isn't going to get advertisers to say goodbye to the platform.

I do feel like the site needs a warning it's full of adult content at this point.

Ulysses 31

As the site isn't profitable they won't do anything that isn't going to get advertisers to say goodbye to the platform.

I do feel like the site needs a warning it's full of adult content at this point.
Would also screw over a lot of adult platforms if they can get adult stuff for free on Twitch.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.

Then I’d say go the other direction and be more straight & narrow that Twitch is not a platform for that content. Either way my point, which I may have not adequately expressed, is more that it seems every year now we get some sort of half-measure TOS update about this crap. They keep going back and forth on what level of sexual titillation they allow and its silly at this point. I look forward to seeing another thread about this next year, maybe about streamer donation incentives for sending used panties? Or tubed armpit sweat? God only knows.

Gp1

"Hey guys, we care about your kids, but we cannot ignore the sugar baby cash cows. Sincerely Twitch board."

Top Bottom