• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twisted Metal | Official Teaser | Peacock Original

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
I know it's not his fault, but I can't look at Anthony Mackie without getting remembered by the stupidest ever "yOu NeEd tO bE bEtTeR" monologue at the end of Falcon & Winter Soldier, and I immediately think less of all the characters he portrays. I just can't, sorry..

Dang man, that's unfair lol. I understood why they did that scene, but I hated it too.

Sooooo...............this is so odd. I legit laughed at 5 different parts in this trailer. But then also thought 2 or 3 other stuff was just super stupid. Not sure what to think about this show.

MiguelItUp

It does look a bit better I'll admit, maybe it'll just be some good dumb fun. But probably best to go in with no expectations of any form, lol.

TexMex

New trailer is nearly as bad as the last. Not sure how anyone could think the last one was straight cringe and now think this one looks pretty good.

Kurimao

Looks fun

M8n7bAu.gif

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Kinda wish there was a ps5 twisted metal, hopefully they learned from last of us hbo show, you still have to be careful with gaming to tv adaptations.

StueyDuck

It looks exactly as I expected. Shlocky

I'll give it a shot, I mean at worse it's another halo which was fine to watch or it could be next level subversive and really knock it out the park. Either way I don't see it being terrible.

small_law

The last time anyone got Twisted Metal right was Twisted Metal Black. You can make an argument for the PSP TM game, but Black was the absolute pinnacle of the series if not the entire genre.

Holy shit was I disappointed by the PS3 game. There was something really dissatisfying about its progression or level design or something, I don't remember. I did think it was unreasonably difficult, but I didn't put much time into it and TM always had a learning curve.

Sushi_Combo

The last time anyone got Twisted Metal right was Twisted Metal Black. You can make an argument for the PSP TM game, but Black was the absolute pinnacle of the series if not the entire genre.

Holy shit was I disappointed by the PS3 game. There was something really dissatisfying about its progression or level design or something, I don't remember. I did think it was unreasonably difficult, but I didn't put much time into it and TM always had a learning curve.
I truly enjoyed the MP for TM PS3. Didn't put much into the Single player since I was a bit miffed that there was such a limited selection of characters.

Unknown?

It had its flaws but gameplay wise TM PS3 was best in the series! Best controls, best destruction.

Dr_Salt

TM PS3 was really fun online.

This show looks like crap tho.

Krathoon

David Jaffe already shat on it.

Oh David, hate to break it to you, but you are not the only one that can do Twisted Metal.

Twisted Metal 3 and 4 were good.

Top Bottom