• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twerking isn't hot

Tesseract

Banned
twerk hot

t. hot

thot

tenor.gif

next level genius

Breakage

Is'nt southern american?
I'm pretty sure to have seen the "shaking butts" (not the twerking) in 80's 90's latinas girls (like in brazilian mardis gras or something similar with those strange outfits with thongs and hats full of feathers)

Maybe Is a traditional dance like bellydancing
It's rooted in African culture. I think twerking as we know it today originated in the New Orleans African American music scene during the mid to late ’80s.

Cannot believe the first (roughly) 10 replies are anti twerking. I know everyone's entitled to an opinion but dang... honestly kinda shocked at the reaction.

In any case, I'm in favor of twerking.

And now I'm pulling up Megan thee Stallion's insta...

Cannot believe the first (roughly) 10 replies are anti twerking. I know everyone's entitled to an opinion but dang... honestly kinda shocked at the reaction.

In any case, I'm in favor of twerking.

And now I'm pulling up Megan thee Stallion's insta...

I don't get it somehow.
I mean, at least from those videos presented in this thread.
Would probably enjoy it more if those girls wouldn't wear such shitty outfits (or best case: naked) and the music was less horrible.

lock2k

Banned
Honestly that just looks lile she's having some sort of uncontrollable bowel spasm and is letting rip with the worlds most ungodly fart more than anything.

Each to their own, but I just do not get how this is supposed to be sexy.
It looks like she's possessed by some primitive evil voodoo spirit.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
My favourite one is the chick that’s twerking over her dead boyfriend’s coffin.

And by favourite, I mean favourite to laugh at.

Such a classy display of love.

Top Bottom