• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump appointing THE ENTIRE SWAMP to the EPA

Acerac

Banned
Trump isn't putting any regulations into place he's rolling back regulations put in place by a Democratic President, but yes, both sides are the same because all of those regulations from a Democratic President just came to be without any effort from human beings, they are cosmic regulations.
Fair enough. Well if the next Democratic President undoes (redoes) all that Trump has done, I'll be overjoyed to be wrong. Let's hope my skepticism of the effectiveness of my government proves unfounded.

For what it's worth, while the Democrats and the Republicans are night and day on most issues I do not feel it's insane to state that on some issues it is more like night and late evening. If that reads to you that I believe that both sides are the same, then enjoy your black and white existence.

YJzikuB.gif

jerry113

Banned
Fair enough. Well if the next Democratic President undoes (redoes) all that Trump has done, I'll be overjoyed to be wrong. Let's hope my skepticism of the effectiveness of my government proves unfounded.

For what it's worth, while the Democrats and the Republicans are night and day on most issues I do not feel it's insane to state that on some issues it is more like night and late evening. If that reads to you that I believe that both sides are the same, then enjoy your black and white existence.

Democrats put too much eggs in the presidential race basket. They need to win the ground and local game and gain a majority in the Senate or the House of Representatives.

Future

This is why people voted trump even if they don’t agree with all his bullshit. Things like this were the prize

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
This is why people voted trump even if they don’t agree with all his bullshit. Things like this were the prize

That can only be if your rich and benefit from that shit, and there's a very limited amount of people like that

Top Bottom