• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trevor Moore of "The Whitest Kids U' Know" Passes Away at 41

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
This fucking sucks.
Trevor Moore, of the sketch comedy group The Whitest Kids U' Know (WKUK), has died in an accident. He was 41.
The news was first passed by Moore's manager to Deadline, who issued a statement by Moore's wife.
“We are devastated by the loss of my husband, best friend and the father of our son. He was known as a writer and comedian to millions, and yet to us he was simply the center of our whole world. We don’t know how we’ll go on without him, but we’re thankful for the memories we do have that will stay with us forever. We appreciate the outpouring of love and support we have received from everyone. This is a tragic and sudden loss and we ask that you please respect our privacy during this time of grieving.”
A statement by Zach Cregger and Sam Brown, both of WKUK, was also released.
“Early this morning, we learned that we lost our brother, our collaborator and the driving force behind WKUK. He was our best friend, and we speak for all of us in saying that the loss of Trevor is unimaginable. We are heartbroken and our grief pales in comparison to the loss felt by his wife and son. On behalf of WKUK, we ask for privacy during our time of profound grief, and strength for his family who are dealing with the impossible thought of living life without him. Our hope is that friends, fellow artists, and fans that loved him will not focus on his death, but will remember the countless moments of laughter he gave them.”
Following their advice, here are two choice skits starring Trevor in the leading role.

trickybiff

I just found out and feel pretty devastated. WKUK was a staple in my college days. They all just started working together again too. Terribly sad news.

8bitpill

Under appreciated comedian.

I remember my wife and I watching this over ten years ago and we couldn’t stop laughing,

this plays in my head every time I’m about to smoke,

Thanks for the good memories Trevor.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
This sucks major ass, I am generally unaffected by deaths of celebrities, but Trevor was one of the good ones and produces a lot of good content. For example I passed exam from history (I got USA for some to me unknown reason), just listen to this song:

Top Bottom