• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Travis Scott unveils his clothing collection in collaboration with PlayStation

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
travis-scott-playstation-770x513.jpg

Travis unveils this week a new part of his collaboration with Sony via a collection in the colors of the PlayStation universe.

At the end of September, the American rapper Travis Scott appeared with the DualSense controller on social networks.
A first teasing which finally presaged the collaboration between the artist and the manufacturer of the PS5 which is revealed today.
We already learned at the end of October, through advertising spots, that Sony will work alongside the celebrity, who will play a role of strategic creative partner to "produce innovative projects" around its Cactus Jack brand.

A few hours ago, the artist unveiled on his YouTube channel a video called Travis Scott Cactus Jack Experience - PS5: Unboxing Reimagined. Lasting more than ten minutes, it broadcasts short images of games, concerts, a performance by James Blake on the piano or even Pop Smoke.
A medley that serves above all as a promotional showcase for a new collection of PlayStation clothing.
Headlining is a pair of Nike Dunk Low Cactus Jack x PlayStation that US residents can have a chance to win by filling out a form before the day ends on November 13. Among the items offered for sale in the world, a series of t-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets, pants and various accessories offered between $42 and $250 approximately.

unknown.png
unknown.png

Rolla

Banned
unknown.png

To those asking "Who" my reply is it's probably not worth the google search. But understand that these Nikes will sell out to those who do know "who" this guy is.

For the record I don't know who Travis Scott is.

teezzy

Banned
It's a sweatshop t-shirt with a screen print, anybody who pays $48 for that deserves to get scammed.

This, so much this.

This is what happens when creative types are put in a pedestal. Just because someone makes music doesnt mean every time they wipe their ass, the soiled paper square oughtta be framed. His ego must be rampant right now.

Also...

Travis fuckin wishes

unknown.png

To those asking "Who" my reply is it's probably not worth the google search. But understand that these Nikes will sell out to those who do know "who" this guy is.

For the record I don't know who Travis Scott is.
This. I signed up for the raffle or whatever just because they will sel for ridiculous money.

I don’t really know who he is besides a rapper and it’s not anywhere near my speed but I know he’s big in some circles.

diffusionx

Gold Member
This. I signed up for the raffle or whatever just because they will sel for ridiculous money.

I don’t really know who he is besides a rapper and it’s not anywhere near my speed but I know he’s big in some circles.

This, I don't care about this """""artist"""" but these shoes will probably be able to fund a PS5 + other shit

Fbh

I guess I get the sneakers...but who the fuck spends $48 or $99 on a basic single color Tshirt/Hoodie with a small playstation logo on it?

AJUMP23

Gold Member
A Tshirt with the words playstation on it for $50? No thanks.

No greater fashion statement than my xbox onesie.

I hate these threads.

Not because of the content, but because it's going to be nothing but filled with people crying about these new age artists and their "terrible music" and asking "how are they even famous?!"

We get it, you have different tastes in music.

Welp, good luck to everyone having to re-explain for the millionth time on who Travis Scott is.

jaysius

Banned
Basic colors that are in the old PlayStation logo is all it takes to make a collection these days, this is super lazy, it could be some 'tuber merch. Hell go to a random site that customizes merch find the basic colors and put whatever is on the front of this, BOOM saved you at least $60.

travis-scott-playstation-770x513.jpg

This is supposed to be a "I'm CHILL AF" look but it comes off as "Did I forget to turn the oven off?"

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

Dude wtf is up with these merch designs that have the smallest design or logo then they charge $30+ for a damn tshirt. Lmao!

His McDonald's combo felt lazy, this all does too.

Top Bottom