• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's Elite Squad | Trailer

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
edp6rluzntw11.jpg

Havoc2049

OMG, that trailer is so misleading. I thought maybe it was battle Royale or FPS PVP type game and it didn’t look too bad. Maybe even a take on Spies vs Mercs. Nope! The combat is super lame. Only tactical decisions are being made, all players are on the same screen and everyone is only a couple of meters apart. 😱☠️

Is it just me or does this guy have bluish skin?!?!?

SpartanN92

Banned
Jesus... It looks like if Disney Infinity and Tom Clancy had a baby.

That man is turning in his grave right now. I’m currently re-reading Cardinal of the Kremlin, he had a brilliant mind and it wasn’t for children’s mobile shit.

Man that whole "show" was sooo disappointing. Didn't even get a trailer for R6 quarantine. They just took the characters from Siege, slapped a Fortnite art style on it and made a mobile game? Fuck off Ubi!

Last edited:

stranno

So that was the Splinter Cell's "some new type of experiences, but more on different devices".

Ubisoft being Ubisoft.

OutRun88

Is there a button in photoshop one just clicks to get this art style? It has infested the game industry.

Don't let this disturb your slumber Tom.

Last edited:

Dlacy13g

Honestly the last thing I want to do on my phone is Play anything that has a hint of complexity to it like a Seige spin off likely would. Just not my cup o tea!

Top Bottom