• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today in WTF: Inside the World of Adult Breastfeeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsp

I hereby invoke my right under the fifth amendment.

mr_chang_senor_chang_laugh_spits_milk.gif

Razzorn34

What's with the kink shaming? Who cares what other adults do if it's consensual?

Same as anything else. People feel they need to shame anything society doesn't deem normal.

Myself? I see no issues. There are already tons of sexual things people do that your normal person would think is pretty extreme. But you know what? Who am I to say what other people should get off on? More power to them.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
What, you guys don't like to suck on breasts?

I don't get the feeding thing though. Some guys actually want to drink the milk? Bananas.
I also don't get how they can keep it platonic. That's about the most sexual thing there is.

I've been drinking Lemon Lime since I was three.

To be fair, I didn't think it was disgusting. When some gets in my mouth it doesn't even phase me. I wouldn't go out of my way to get some though.

...yeah, probably me too. That and chocolate milk and Mountain Dew :|

I don't even know if my mom breastfed me or not.

I approve of this.

Hmm do you now

I frankly will not believe anyone showing shock and unbelief at this. Don't say you haven't thought about it because you have.

Yeah but kidding themselves into saying it's something not sexual or not getting their jollies off the idea of it. They're on Fetlife for friggles sakes

I'd attempt to match up people's disgusted reactions here with their gung-ho reactions in other threads to eating someone's asshole, but I'm too lazy.

w1PKQsG.gif

I'd attempt to match up people's disgusted reactions here with their gung-ho reactions in other threads to eating someone's asshole, but I'm too lazy.

The most hilarious part of this whole thing here.

I'm not down for the milk, but the nipples are massive erogenous zones for some women, especially in my own experience, and sucking/playing with them does wonders.

There are far more ... "unhygienic" kinks to have.

sakipon

I also don't get how they can keep it platonic. That's about the most sexual thing there is.

How could sucking on a tit be purely sexual when babies do it? There is an innocent aspect to breasts and I can imagine someone being attracted to that idea.

Rated-G

One of my friends in college accidentally induced because apparently she could have orgasms from playing with her nipples the right way. I guess when she moved into her own dorm she spent a lot of free time masturbating and over stimulated her breasts. She freaked out and came to me thinking she'd gotten pregnant somehow, and then we looked it up and figured out that was what it was. She ended up liking her breasts with the milk and has maintained for almost 9 years. She says a surprising amount of guys and girls will nope out of the bedroom when they find out, which I really can't understand.

Personally I think it's totally natural and I don't get what's so gross about the idea of breast milk even if you're not actively feeding. I think there are more out there and harmful things people could be into and practicing, and yeah, I'd rather drink milk than eat ass if given the choice.

Also she let me taste one night when we were up super late working on an editing project for school. We were tired, loopy, and the filters were gone. I thought it was pretty good. As people have said, like sweetened milk. I'm sure diet can affect the taste too. Though for her and with how sensitive she is, I don't think she'd be able to keep it non sexual like some of the people in OP.

Pancake Mix

Copied someone else's pancake recipe
I think I'm going to be sick, I feel nauseous and disoriented right now.

I'll stick to drinking from cow tits, thanks. Try and stop me VeganGAF.

tumblr_mzvl7xgRQR1r7hkq1o1_400.gif

For other reasons though, yes, breasts are beautiful and accidental lactation is nothing to be ashamed of! If I got a taste while going to town I wouldn't say a thing, but I can't imagine doing that intentionally.

tumblr_m7a5n6wiVK1qiidnro1_r1_400.gif

JC Lately

Not the weirdest thing I’ve seen from fetlife. In fact, its probably the safest/hygienic/most mundane I’ve ever seen come from that site.

digdug2k

The most hilarious part of this whole thing here.

I'm not down for the milk, but the nipples are massive erogenous zones for some women, especially in my own experience, and sucking/playing with them does wonders.

There are far more ... "unhygienic" kinks to have.
At least for my wife, that changed pretty quickly once she was feeding a baby from them 8 times a day.

I have to laugh at people trying to act like this isn't weird though. I mean, there are weirder things out there (just talking about the list of "things I don't want in my mouth", ass and cock are probably at the top and tits is probably not on there), but its weird. Its fine to like something weird. To each his own. I always worry a bit that the women in these types of relationships though. i.e. I have to think that a man who wants to act like a baby isn't much of a turn on.

On of my friends in college accidentally induced because apparently she could have orgasms from playing with her nipples the right way. I guess when she moved into her own dorm she spent a lot of free time masturbating and over stimulated her breasts. She freaked out and came to me thinking she'd gotten pregnant somehow, and then we looked it up and figured out that was what it was. She ended up liking her breasts with the milk and has maintained for almost 9 years. She says a surprising amount of guys and girls will nope out of the bedroom when they find out, which I really can't understand.

Personally I think it's totally natural and I don't get what's so gross about the idea of breast milk even if you're not actively feeding. I think there are more out there and harmful things people could be into and practicing, and yeah, I'd rather drink milk than eat ass if given the choice.

Also she let me taste one night when we were up super late working on an editing project for school. We were tired, loopy, and the filters were gone. I thought it was pretty good. As people have said, like sweetened milk. I sure diet can affect the taste too. Though for her and with how sensitive she is, I don't think she'd be able to keep it non sexual like some of the people in OP.

So did you put it in a glass or drink from the source?

Rayis

I love sucking nipples during sex so this would add an interesting layer to it, also it is possible for males to lactate so I'd suck a dude's milky titties any day.

JC Lately

At least for my wife, that changed pretty quickly once she was feeding a baby from them 8 times a day.

I have to laugh at people trying to act like this isn't weird though. I mean, there are weirder things out there (just talking about the list of "things I don't want in my mouth", ass and cock are probably at the top and tits is probably not on there), but its weird. Its fine to like something weird. To each his own. I always worry a bit that the women in these types of relationships though. i.e. I have to think that a man who wants to act like a baby isn't much of a turn on.

Would be interested to see the venn diagram between the ANR crowd and the AB/DL crowd. Probably one of those things we’ll never truly know though.

My wife tried to sell her breastmilk online (some women underproduce), and all she got was text after text of guys asking if they can nurse off of her. One guy offered $500 per hour.

How could sucking on a tit be purely sexual when babies do it? There is an innocent aspect to breasts and I can imagine someone being attracted to that idea.
There's nothing not-innocent about sexual desire. Why do you think so many adult men love breasts?

Babies do more then suckle. They pinch, slap, grab, and jiggle the boob they are on. All things most adult men want to do, too.

Izuna

Banned
I think I'm going to be sick, I feel nauseous and disoriented right now.

I'll stick to drinking from cow tits, thanks. Try and stop me VeganGAF.

tumblr_mzvl7xgRQR1r7hkq1o1_400.gif

For other reasons though, yes, breasts are beautiful and accidental lactation is nothing to be ashamed of! If I got a taste while going to town I wouldn't say a thing, but I can't imagine doing that intentionally.

tumblr_m7a5n6wiVK1qiidnro1_r1_400.gif

Stop fucking new mothers and pregnant girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom