• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tinfoil hat covid theory

'Western governments' received solid intel about a foreign nation gearing up for a biological attack in Europe/UK/North America.

Covid happened, which was a legit accident, but the timing couldn't have been worse.

Governments enact protocols expecting covid to be the biological attack.

Lockdown extended due to concerns of original biological attack.

More Intel comes out during lockdown that the original biological agent is held in several Iranian facilities (which were destroyed)

Beirut fireworks factory was where the 'back up' explosives were kept. A large scale explosion was planned to aeorsolise the agent and spread it far and wide.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Don't be fooled. COVID is just Anunnaki computer code revealing itself in our DNA, decrypted by reptilian 5G signals. I know, sounds confusing, sounds scary. Don't worry. This is but the next step in our evolution, through which we might escape our neuroquantum simulation. The future is exciting, friends.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
My theory is that the "world community" of scientists and doctors is made of paper maché. They try to project their authority and spend a significant amount of effort telling the world what is "correct" while angrily shouting down wrongthinkers, and then when their original advice turns out to be wrong they browbeat you for being "anti science" and continue the charade.

Original concern was to avoid Black Friday'ing our health systems. Asymptomatic spreaders, the date of the original "patient zero"s in each country, the efficacy of masks, children spreading the virus, the lifespan of the virus on surfaces, etc etc have all flip-flopped from the original mandates, sometimes more than once.

And remember, these same public health experts denied Wuhan flu would be a big deal when news was first leaked in Nov/Dec last year. These same public health experts claimed that Black Lives Matter riots shouldn't be restricted.

You don't need a tinfoil hat to see the wizard behind the curtain.

Hydelol

Banned
My theory is the year 2020 would have been the year where humanity could have been contacted by aliens. But covid was the aliens' test of humanity. Since there was no contact, we have failed their test.

FunkMiller

Alternatively, the entire planet got flat footed by a contagious respiratory virus, and royally fucked up the response because most of them are incapable of efficient governance.

But I guess it’s safer and easier to think there’s some sort of cloak and dagger conspiracy rather than facing up to the truth that our planet is being led by fucking morons.

Alternatively, the entire planet got flat footed by a contagious respiratory virus, and royally fucked up the response because most of them are incapable of efficient governance.

But I guess it’s safer and easier to think there’s some sort of cloak and dagger conspiracy rather than facing up to the truth that our planet is being led by fucking morons.
All evidence points to the contrary that the world is run by morons.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future

Or even worse - humanity as a whole, for all our accomplishments, are unable to deal effectively with microscopic non-sentient strands of RNA.

FunkMiller

Or even worse - humanity as a whole, for all our accomplishments, are unable to deal effectively with microscopic non-sentient strands of RNA.

Quite possibly. Its a lot more reassuring to think governments are smart and together enough to run a secretive agenda against the people, than it is to accept the truth, that our leaders are no better or cleverer than the rest of us, and are as prone to making stupid mistakes as we are.

Top Bottom