• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners Ch2 - Announce Trailer

Nice announcement. The first one I played on psvr and it was quite a fun game.

The gameplay did seem a little shallow by the end to me as it was mostly about just picking up scrap items and turning into useful items. Hopefully they add some more depth. But overall it was a pretty fun game.

Rudius

The first game is fantastic, though hindered by the super outdated move controllers of PSVR1.

They say 2022 release, which might be a mistake on the trailer, but one that gives me hope to see PSVR2 this year.

CamHostage

The first game is fantastic, though hindered by the super outdated move controllers of PSVR1.

They say 2022 release, which might be a mistake on the trailer, but one that gives me hope to see PSVR2 this year.

Seems like the banner was a mistake. 2022 is for the PSVR1 version (which they didn't mention in the trailer... that must mean PS4, right, they wouldn't do a PS5-only game but use PS4 VR?) confirmed, there's a PS4 version) PSVR2 version is 2023 (and so, probably also PSVR2 is 2023 too...)

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/0...2-retribution-announced-for-ps-vr-and-ps-vr2/

"The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners – Chapter 2: Retribution is currently set to come to PSVR in late 2022 and PS VR2 in 2023."

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I got the first one for Quest 2 but haven't played it yet. Heard great things. Will be getting the sequel I'm sure as well.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Take on walkers in New Orleans when Skydance Interactive’s The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners - Chapter 2: Retribution launches on Meta Quest 2 on December 1, 2022. Revealed during Meta Connect 2022, check out the action-packed trailer to see various weapons and more!

In Skydance Interactive’s The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners - Chapter 2: Retribution, fight, sneak, and scavenge your way through a city that’s already been picked over countless times.

Danknugz

last week i bought the first one off some sketchy cd keys site for like 85% off the steam price and it worked fine. (still haven't played the game yet though, building a new rig)

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Check out all the new ways to eviscerate zombies in this new weapons showcase for The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners - Chapter 2 Retribution New Weapons Showcase. The new weapons include The Blessing pistol with its payback bonus, The Chosen knife with its launch bonus, La Boum shotgun with its payback bonus, a chainsaw, the Vera .416 Express rifle, a grenade launcher, Louisiana Kiss gloves, and The Devil's Paintbrush dual pistols. The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners - Chapter 2 Retribution is now available on Meta Quest and is coming soon to Steam VR, PS VR, PS VR2, and PICO.

How good is this series for VR?

I haven't touched VR since early PSVR days....waited for PSVR2 instead.

But now I'm getting back into it next year. Already got Horizon and Moss 1 and 2 which I never played. Thinking about ordering TWD:SS 1+2 bundle

But now I'm getting back into it next year. Already got Horizon and Moss 1 and 2 which I never played. Thinking about ordering TWD:SS 1+2 bundle
I can tell you the first saints and sinners is an all time vr experience. It’s in the top 5 on most people’s short list. Especially pcvr.

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Gold Member

I would. I got the first 1 for $40. Now they literally have 1 and 2 together for $40 on Quest. Feels bad man.

Last edited:

Markio128

I haven’t pulled the trigger on PSVR2 yet, but I am close. This is one of the games that I’m interested in because it looks like it could be fun.

Behemoth looks fantastic, made by the same team

I wonder how the heck did Skydance become such a huge player in innovating in VR???

So random. I almost dismissed Saints and Sinners as some stupid walking dead game just using the IP to increase sales

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The March 21st release for Retribution on PSVR2 is fast approaching! See just how intense things can get in NOLA in this latest trailer. NOLA's never looked as good as it does in the PSVR2 headset. Will you be able to save the city when the time comes?

The base game, Payback Edition, and Complete the Tour bundles will all be available next month.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The wait for Retribution comes to an end! Now PSVR 2 players can get their hands on both chapters of The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners, and embark on their journey through New Orleans to stop the Axeman's rampage and the Tower's latest plot for domination! With more weapons, locations, and equipment then ever before, prove yourself as the ultimate survivor. Get ready for greater visual and graphic heights for players to enjoy. See just how intense things can get in NOLA. Will you be able to save the city when the time comes?

Buy the Tourist edition now for a free upgrade when Ch1 and Ch2 arrive on PSVR2 on March 31st.

Last edited:
Top Bottom