• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Unofficially Official X05 Thread (announcements go in here, clones)

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
looks good technically. art, not as much.

awesome explosions though.

hadareud

The Translator
PDZ looks good, great water, very nice explosion. Joanna doesn't look great though (very weird lighting in her face) ...

Prine

Banned
Animation looked nice. Clearly unfinished though, the level looked great as did the explosions :D

Im happy

Amir0x

Banned
op_ivy said:
havent seen the video yet, but dayaaamn, she looks terrible here :lol

pdz_qthighwide_thumb.jpg

Holy shit, alien Joanna. My lord, she has a THOUSAND FACES

Mass Effect is the first in a trilogy of games with an overarching story, where the real conflict between organic beings and artificial intelligence comes to life in startling clarity.

aaand

The Too Human Trilogy
The Too Human trilogy will immerse players into vast, expansive worlds where cybernetic gods and machine giants clash in epic battles for supremacy.

fits together, imo :lol

pxleyes

Banned
Its smooth, but otherwise that looks like SHIT. :lol :lol :lol :lol

And no, that water is not that impressive at all. I hope that was sarcasm.

SuperPac

Looks like a video game. Too bad it doesn't show anything more than a fairly unimpressive cutscene. Where's the gameplay?

eso76

well, so far we have a meh moto gp 4 and a still underwhelming pdz.
Let's hope it gets better...

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
What the fuck was going on in that video? Was that supposed to be a roll that she did there near the end? Looked more like she just jumped on her back. That's some stupid animation.

Lakitu

st5fu
Wow, just wow. I had the thought in my mind to get PDZ at launch, but after all this *scratches it off his list*

I don't understand what that PDZ clip was supposed to be. It was so unfinished and unpolished that I can't believe that anyone would show it to anyone at any point in time. Did they expect people to be impressed?

On a brighter note, I am really surprised that Peter Jackson is the executive producer for the Halo movie and the WETA team is working on it. I didn't expect any competent moviemakers to ever work on a movie based on a videogame.

GashPrex

NeoGaf-Gold™ Member
splinter cell 4 trailer!!! ;)

nice

oh and why is all the pdz still on the main board but everything else got put in here?

PhatSaqs said:
GoW looks good. But why the fuck does he hold is mouth open like he......... has somethin in it?

He's screaming. Ya know, doing the ol' battle scream thingy. It just so happens to be a permanent battlescream. :lol

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
VictimOfGrief said:
Someone explain the whole Peter Jackson and Halo... is he ACTUALLY going to direct the bitch?

Executive Producer, as well as bringing WETA along to handle the special effects.

WTF at the Perfect Dark video. The boat + water part looked like some early gen PS1 CG and not in a good way. I thought we would get interactive water next gen, but maybe thousands of dudes on screen is more important. The rest of the trailer looked ok though, but it lacked a lot of sound effects. This has a long way to go.

VictimOfGrief said:
Someone explain the whole Peter Jackson and Halo... is he ACTUALLY going to direct the bitch?

Bungie.net wont load for me but this seems to be a direct copy and paste from theit site...

He is Executive Producing Halo

Top Bottom