• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day - Launch Trailer

Kuranghi

Cheery!

Definitely a good time to be thinking about the destruction of the entire human race.

Nah I'm joshing, looks interesting, so the robot society has police and an "Internet" too, I'm guessing the twist could be the robots are digitised humans?

CamHostage

Also on Switch (and PC before that; not on Xbox, not sure if it's planned there or if this is everything.)

The Uncertain was supposed to be an episodic adventure but I think they just went the straight-sequel route? A second game called The Uncertain: Light At The End came out on PC in 2020, for those interested in checking out what all this is.

sircaw

Banned
Cheery!

Definitely a good time to be thinking about the destruction of the entire human race.

Nah I'm joshing, looks interesting, so the robot society has police and an "Internet" too, I'm guessing the twist could be the robots are digitised humans?
i have been playing fallout 4 for the last few weeks, i am riding the commonwealth of all its nukes "lollipop_disappointed:

Top Bottom