• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DAYMARE: 1994 SANDCASTLE - Launch Trailer

The brand new launch trailer for Daymare: 1994 Sandcastle is out NOW - featuring the original track "LONELINESS" performed by CRISTINA SCABBIA from LACUNA COIL and composed by our Alessandro Galdieri!
Plunge deep into the darkness and prepare to face a new form of survivor horror.Follow special agent Dalila Reyes and take part in the mission "Sandcastle", make your way through nightmares made flesh and discover the truth of the mysterious incident behind the doors of a top-secret military base.
No place will be safe from AUGUST 30th on STEAM, GOG.com, EPIC GAMES STORE, PS4, PS5, XBOX ONE and SERIES X|S!

Salz01

It looks interesting. B budget stuff. Also annoyed at all the cross gen stuff that keeps,getting announced.

TwinB242

I really liked Daymare 1998 but I found the demo of this to be underwhelming. They went in a really bizarre direction and its missing the best aspects of that game.

simpatico

I was an indie dev hater for so long, but they're really the only people left making the kinds of games I like. Most of my top 10 this year is indie games. They're really starting to fulfill the promise. I'll take shit like this and Turbo Overkill over Far Cry 6 and any Ass Creed. Gaming would be fucked without the indies today.

Top Bottom