• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Turing Test coming to Nintendo Switch.

kiphalfton

Man if PS Vita were still around, and supported these 3rd party game ports, we might not be seeing this ridiculous pricing premium that nintendo is charging for portable versions of the game. Heck the games would probably run about as well on Vita as they do on Switch.

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
Console warriors and their holy wars on each platform aside, this looks fun, and like something I’d enjoy playing on the Switch.

Switch has been this interesting place where stuff I didn’t get to, or didn’t know existed on my PS4, pops up again, usually with years of good word-of-mouth, and I’m like, ‘Okay, yeah, let’s check it out. Portability will be cool too.’

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Man if PS Vita were still around, and supported these 3rd party game ports, we might not be seeing this ridiculous pricing premium that nintendo is charging for portable versions of the game. Heck the games would probably run about as well on Vita as they do on Switch.

Vita would look like stop motion ... Only slower .. if it was running the Switch version of Witcher 3.

Zannegan

You do know that Nintendo doesn't set the prices, right? You can blame them for the price tags they put on their own games, but this is squarely on the publishers and the fans who keep buying ports at full price. "What the market will bear" etc. etc.

The idea that they'd run just as well on Vita is provably wrong though. Why even bother saying it?

Top Bottom