• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Simpsons Hit & Run's Lost Sequel (DidYouKnowGaming?)

I liked Hit & Run but always thought it should have truly been open world instead of divided into different levels and it sounds like we would have gotten that in a sequel.

rofif

Banned
This was a really good game but only the first level/homer level. Bart was ok and others not so much

Cravis

If Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom can get a remaster why can’t we get a Hit & Run remaster? Stupid EA holding on to the license so they can keep Tapped Out going. I did like their console game they put out.

Enjay

Banned
Played Hit & Run again recently and it really isn't all that good. A remake would sell good though.

squarealex

Hit & Run, just the first map was cool (and maybe second), but other map, is trash and the game is always car chasing...

The first three levels (Homer, Bart, Lisa) were all pretty decent in my opinion. It's just the missions that would get pretty annoying. The fourth level is when they start re-using maps and I lost interest. It was still fun to drive around and see everything though. It would have been better if you could select which character to use, for example, if you could play as Homer instead of Lisa.

Last edited:

LiamR

The first three levels (Homer, Bart, Lisa) were all pretty decent in my opinion. It's just the missions that would get pretty annoying. The fourth level is when they start re-using maps and I lost interest. It was still fun to drive around and see everything though. It would have been better if you could select which character to use, for example, if you could play as Homer instead of Lisa.

They probably didn't do that because of the voice acting expenses something like that would rack up. The voice actors are incredibly expensive to hire.

Top Bottom