• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Old School Music Thread

Some great women I grew up listening to.

I had to do a double take. I knew I heard a similar melody before despite never hearing this song.

I really should have bookmarked this thread. Really enjoying scrolling through these selections. Anyways, here is small selection of different tunes:

P.S. Thanks for the Gold John Marston John Marston .

Last edited:

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
I played this one a lot at the record store I worked at to the point where my coworkers got pissed off 😄

Excellent song!

I saw part of an episode of Glee where one of the characters sang My Prerogative... And the girl he liked was ticked off because, in her words, Bobby Brown "is the cause of Whitney's death"... When it was Whitney who introduced Bobby to drugs. Not the other way around. That's the first time I really hated this young adult stuff. It was never a problem before... But THAT line rubbed me ALL the way wrong.

I was in the mood for some old film/show related lounge tunes, so here are some:

Last edited:
I felt like listening to some lower tempo alternative/funk rock this morning:

Last edited:
For lonely drivers.

Takes me back...
Turn Up Dancing GIF by Bounce

It's been raining for the last couple of days, which has inspired me to create a rainy day playlist:

Felt like dabbling in a bit of rock today and wanted to share it:

Last edited:
Here is a small taste of some smooth jazz hybrids:

Last edited:
Top Bottom