• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Mista

Banned
Hello everybody, I'm oshho and I'm a lurker since 2012 because language barrier.
Welcome aboard. It’s okay, English shouldn’t be your first language to participate. Thanks for joining :)
been lurking for a few weeks.
currently in the Hospital for cancer treatment, bored out of my mind.
Can´t play online games with Hospital wifi so Skyrim and Fallout4 is helping me pass the time lol.
Sorry to hear that mate. Wish you a great healthy speedy recovery. Welcome aboard and thank you for joining us :D

mads_in_zero

Neo Member
Hello! My name is Madison, and as you might be able to tell from my Accord icon, I'm a pretty big fan of the Drakengard series of games! ...well, among other things.

I'm Agender (and prefer they/them pronouns, thanks) and think girls are just the bee's knees.

Other than that, I tend to like playing Visual Novels and JRPGs, basically anything with a dense story to sink my teeth into!

Melon

Banned
Hello! My name is Madison, and as you might be able to tell from my Accord icon, I'm a pretty big fan of the Drakengard series of games! ...well, among other things.

I'm Agender (and prefer they/them pronouns, thanks) and think girls are just the bee's knees.

Other than that, I tend to like playing Visual Novels and JRPGs, basically anything with a dense story to sink my teeth into!

Welcome! <3 I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Mista

Banned

Hello everyone! I've been a lurker for a long time but finally decided to join in. Currently playing Detroit: Become Human on PS4 and both Hollow Knight & Tales of Vesperia on Switch.
Hello everyone...My name is John..I am a newbie here..I am delighted to be here and i hope to share ideas with Pros.
Welcome aboard and thank you for joining us. Hoping to see you around more :)

Mista

Banned
I like Monster Ultra and ranting about the government after 8 beers.
Uncle Ted, I think you confused this with a pub mate😂 Welcome aboard and thanks for joining us
Hello everyone ! :)
I'm here just to say hello everyone!
(this forum is wonderful) :messenger_beaming:
Hi all!
I'm Yenna😃from South Korea. 25years old.
Now live in Canada!
I love swimming travelling eating and drinking!
Welcome to ask me and my country😉
Welcome aboard all and thank you for joining us :)

Uncle_Ted

Neo Member
I heard this forum is active so I snuck here. The truth is that I am a spy from GameSpot. I was sent here on a secret mission to gather intel for Operation Lizard. You guys seem nice so I can be a double spy though :).

How dead is that place now? I used to use it back in like 2008 and then they started going full retard with the bannings and moderating.

Melon

Banned
How dead is that place now? I used to use it back in like 2008 and then they started going full retard with the bannings and moderating.

We're nothing like that now as the people who went on banning sprees and abused their powers are long gone. Activity is less than what it used to be (it's steadily increasing, though), but frankly, I'll take being able to have solid conversations with people over seeing who can scream (through text) louder due to the extremely high traffic.

Last edited:

Helios

We're nothing like that now as the people who went on banning sprees and abused their powers are long gone. Activity is less than what it used to be (it's steadily increasing, though), but frankly, I'll take being able to have solid conversations with people over seeing who can scream (through text) louder due to the extremely high traffic.
He's talking about gamespot I think.

Chromata

There's still plenty of activity but it isn't what it used to be, unfortunately. I still like it there, but I've never been a part of another community so I'm trying this out :). The moderating is much less strict now though.

Mista

Banned
Felon felon felon. Uncle was talking about Gamespot you dumbo🤣😭

I have been posting on facepunch for over 10 years now. That got shut down so I am seeing if this can be a good replacement for that videogame forum itch. I like mostly older videogames and have a youtube channel where I talk about older videogames (Don't worry, I wont shill it here).

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
I have been posting on facepunch for over 10 years now. That got shut down so I am seeing if this can be a good replacement for that videogame forum itch. I like mostly older videogames and have a youtube channel where I talk about older videogames (Don't worry, I wont shill it here).

Hey dude. Sorry to hear that Facepunch shut down, but welcome to NeoGAF. We're not going anywhere. :messenger_horns:

I have heard a lot of rumors about this place being ban happy. Even on facepunch (which is a little ironic because the mods started getting ban happy themselves during the forums death throw era). So let's so how it is. As long as I can say whatever is on my mind (while being semi respectful) that is enough for me.
Hey dude. Sorry to hear that Facepunch shut down, but welcome to NeoGAF. We're not going anywhere. :messenger_horns:
Thank you. It's going to be interesting learning this new forums culture after being accustomed to another one for so long.

Mista

Banned
Damn, been ages since I heard that name. They had a chill community as far as I remember. Glad to have you here :)
Hello All!
Im The Fat Man, Im a streamer and long time lurker here. Got turned onto this lovely community because Of Player One Podcast.

Im a fan of fun and nerdery, im laid back... Uhm, I enjoy... Things.

I suck at intros, Feel free to look me up on twitch. (XTheFatManX)
hola mi amigos
Welcome aboard and thanks for joining us :)

KàIRóS

Hello NeoGAF, I've been lurking the forums for like 6-7 years and finally decided to join the most knowledgeable gaming community in the internet, I hope I can get along with everyone and have some heated discussions at the same time.

My favorite game genres are RPGs (both JRPGs and WRPGs) Hack and Slash and SHMUPS (hence my Ikaruga avatar) but in reality I play all kinds of games.

I also enjoy reading (especially complicated stuff like philosophy and quantum physics) and watching TV series and Anime as long as they have an intelligent plot.

And finally I'm currently working on 2 videogames (as concept artist and game designer) with some friends and we're hoping to become a proper studio one day so hopefully in the future I'll share stuff about our games with all of you.

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
Hello NeoGAF, I've been lurking the forums for like 6-7 years and finally decided to join the most knowledgeable gaming community in the internet, I hope I can get along with everyone and have some heated discussions at the same time.

My favorite game genres are RPGs (both JRPGs and WRPGs) Hack and Slash and SHMUPS (hence my Ikaruga avatar) but in reality I play all kinds of games.

I also enjoy reading (especially complicated stuff like philosophy and quantum physics) and watching TV series and Anime as long as they have an intelligent plot.

And finally I'm currently working on 2 videogames (as concept artist and game designer) with some friends and we're hoping to become a proper studio one day so hopefully in the future I'll share stuff about our games with all of you.

Welcome!

angryjedi

Neo Member
Hello. Not been a member of a forum for... probably 10+ years or so, so am interested to see if I can find some good conversation and friends here. Can't promise how much I'll be around or how regularly as I'm terrible at remembering to keep up with stuff like this and Discord, but... well, hello!

(I did sign up at The Other Place out of curiosity just after it started, but got banned in less than 24 hours for mentioning the "wrong" games. I am led to understand that this place is not like that any more! :D)

Dane

HEYO

latest

Last edited:

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
Hello. Not been a member of a forum for... probably 10+ years or so, so am interested to see if I can find some good conversation and friends here. Can't promise how much I'll be around or how regularly as I'm terrible at remembering to keep up with stuff like this and Discord, but... well, hello!

(I did sign up at The Other Place out of curiosity just after it started, but got banned in less than 24 hours for mentioning the "wrong" games. I am led to understand that this place is not like that any more! :D)

Thanks for signing up!

kiiltz

hi do u want to start up a "members with cute anime girl avatars" club im currently recruiting

Mista

Banned
Top Bottom