• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Medium Official Reveal with Gameplay

Arachnid

I just want to see how interaction works with enemies. Is it just running and walking around like every Blooper game? There needs to be some kind of viable stealth or combat (and no, combat doesn't just mean guns and pipes).

Otherwise, everything about it looks and sounds phenomenal. I'm just weary of Blooper due to their track record.

Last edited:
Bloober continues to disappoint in spite of showing tremendous potential. Makes me wonder what's going on there. Obviously they have talent. Observer was an extraordinarily immersive game until it put on a halloween mask and started making loud noises to try to be scary. I still have some hope this game turns out to be special rather than more lost potential.

zaitsu

Banned
Sorry, but if you were still on the fence and haven't got your pre-order in yet then your hand has already been forced.

Unless you are going to pay a scalper.
I've paid for both in advance.
But i might be sticking with only PS5 for next 2 years at least before something good will ewentually came up on Xbox

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
Will the game be on gamespass on launch?
It will.
Cool. I think my slightly aging pc will play this fine, so I’ll probably pick it up.
The recommended PC requirements lists 16 GB RAM

FunkMiller

It will.

The recommended PC requirements lists 16 GB RAM

Yep. Got that 👍 I’m a bit under on the GPU for recommended, but sure it’ll play it fine.

CeeJay

I've paid for both in advance.
But i might be sticking with only PS5 for next 2 years at least before something good will ewentually came up on Xbox
Sounded like a troll comment to me...

Both consoles are going to have a limited amount good first party games for the first couple of years anyway, nothing in that timeframe is developed specifically for next gen hardware. The PS5 1st year 1st party lineup is looking like mostly remasters, DLC and kids games with possibly GOW Ragnarok being the first proper next gen game. Don't expect that until at least Easter 2022 though. Both MS and Sony have laid out their stall and neither really has any system sellers coming out any time soon. With the MS acquisitions though, some of those studios could well have some unannounced surprise games within the first year.

zaitsu

Banned
Sounded like a troll comment to me...

Both consoles are going to have a limited amount good first party games for the first couple of years anyway, nothing in that timeframe is developed specifically for next gen hardware. The PS5 1st year 1st party lineup is looking like mostly remasters, DLC and kids games with possibly GOW Ragnarok being the first proper next gen game. Don't expect that until at least Easter 2022 though. Both MS and Sony have laid out their stall and neither really has any system sellers coming out any time soon. With the MS acquisitions though, some of those studios could well have some unannounced surprise games within the first year.
LOL ?
Demon souls, HFW,GOW2,R&C,SM;MM just in first year is HUGE. Xbox has nothing beside Halo in first 1 so yeah...

CamHostage

Sooo, is XSX have somethimg meaningful on its launch ? No ? So PS5 it is.

Naw, this didn't happen.

No way there's a real person out there deciding on a $500+ purchase just because bragging online about exclusives gets thrown off thanks to one game having to release a little later on December 10 instead of launch day November 10. I get that it's a real drag that Microsoft's software division wasn't ready for this launch, but I can't see there being a reality to such a reaction; people either made their minds up when the Xbox Showcase revealed MS was coming up empty for this year (and then Halo was delayed) or not.

Last edited:
Top Bottom