• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The lack of an official Bloodborne PC/PS5 remaster announcement is taking a toll on my mental health.

Well, I genuinely wonder which group of the community crave this most.

I absolutely loved BB, put 400+ hours and beat NG+ 5 of the game.

Because I am so familiar with the game already, a remaster with 60 fps would be nice, but its charm won't last long for me.

I'd only go nuts for a sequel , not a remaster.

Krisprolls

Banned
It will probably be announced, if the rest of the PS+ collection is anything to go by (God of War, Days Gone...)

#Phonepunk#

Banned
I just... wanted to play this game at solid 60FPS.... without chromatic aberration.... Is that too much to ask?
yes, yes that is. Chromatic Aberration is a design choice. same with the lighting changes that occur at different points in the game.

why people want to mess with From's perfect vision, i will never understand.

Last edited:

Senua

yes, yes that is. Chromatic Aberration is a design choice. same with the lighting changes that occur at different points in the game.

Because the CA looks like shit.

Last edited:

Vtecomega

Banned
First world problems. I wish I had your worries. Try having a wife that sucks every inch of life, every ounce of money from you. To be walking on egg shells constantly of the fear of her having another meltdown. To work 2 dangerous jobs where I am lucky to see another day, and still have no money left over.

Get some perspective brother. Get some fresh air and be happy.

johntown

Banned
I does not really need a remaster. It only needs a 60fps patch and we already know it can be done quite easily. Not patching it wouldn't make any sense.

N1tr0sOx1d3

Given another chance
First world problems. I wish I had your worries. Try having a wife that sucks every inch of life, every ounce of money from you. To be walking on egg shells constantly of the fear of her having another meltdown. To work 2 dangerous jobs where I am lucky to see another day, and still have no money left over.

I feel ya bro.
I have LIFX lighting with geofencing. Once the wife is within 2 miles of home the lights flash red and that’s my call to hide underneath the bed, preying she doesn’t find me. 🤫

Piku_Ringo

Banned

Be happy she even sucks at all after putting a ring on it. :lollipop_sad_relieved:

You're not going to hear anything until well after Demons Souls pushes out many units. Right now that is the focus so you should probably come to terms without any news for 6+ months. it'l happen eventually though. I also want to play that game without chromatic aberration, hate that hit.

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
Here...feel better?!?

1) It is part of the PS+ Collection Pack "thingy" made to showcase the fantastic library of PS4 games on the PS5....so read into that what you will.
2) There is already a patch made by someone outside of sony that runs at 60fps (not well based on "found footage") on a homebrew capable ps4 pro.

I am sure you will find out in the next few days when the nda is up. It won't be a remaster...it will probably be 60fps and faster load times.

Last edited:

Antelope

Have you ever felt something similar? Constant anxiety, thinking it should happen VERY soon, just to have your hopes crushed again and again.

And then a sudden glimmer of home just when there's another press conference or awards show around the corner. Until the next disappointment.

Ultimately you turn completely psychotic as the constant anticipation drains you completely. The emotional turmoil that all these rumors, "leaks" and speculations are putting you through is becoming more and more taxing on your psyche.

I just... wanted to play this game at solid 60FPS.... without chromatic aberration.... Is that too much to ask?

I mean if I want to feel those emotions I just walk outside and talk to my neighbours.

Perrott

Gold Member
Have you ever felt something similar? Constant anxiety, thinking it should happen VERY soon, just to have your hopes crushed again and again.

And then a sudden glimmer of home just when there's another press conference or awards show around the corner. Until the next disappointment.

Ultimately you turn completely psychotic as the constant anticipation drains you completely. The emotional turmoil that all these rumors, "leaks" and speculations are putting you through is becoming more and more taxing on your psyche.

Some of the leaks regarding Bloodborne Remastered stated that it wasn't going to be revealed until AFTER the release of Demon's Souls on PS5.

If I were you, I'd expect it to be announced at The Game Awards.
I'm not sweating it. Been there done that. Where is Elden Ring.
The rumors mention that some of the cut contents from the original game would make their way into the remaster, so that might be worth another playthrough.

Last edited:

Mr Hyde

Try having a wife that sucks every inch of life, every ounce of money from you. To be walking on egg shells constantly of the fear of her having another meltdown. To work 2 dangerous jobs where I am lucky to see another day, and still have no money left over.

Why aren't you divorcing her if she's that horrible? And maybe apply for safer jobs where you don't have to risk your life for a paycheck?

Vick

So everyone's ignoring this post because of Schreier or?

What the fuck does that mean?

InbornSeveralBluetickcoonhound-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Vtecomega

Banned
So everyone's ignoring this post because of Schreier or?

What the fuck does that mean?

InbornSeveralBluetickcoonhound-size_restricted.gif

Im guessing the PS5 will unlock the framerate to 60fps? Its honestly not enough for bloodborne. It needs a 4k patch badly. Its a shimmering mess as it is.

tillbot8

Banned
Nothing this small relatively speaking should affect your mental health. I would advise to seek some guidance and hope you are well :)

Vick

Well, Bloodborne doesn't exactly offer a sober CA implementation.. but at the same time i'm trying to imagine the game without it and it's not the same creature anymore.

Im guessing the PS5 will unlock the framerate to 60fps? Its honestly not enough for bloodborne. It needs a 4k patch badly. Its a shimmering mess as it is.
But as we recently discovered, that would just create lots of problems like sped up animations and whatnot.
So they really patched the game for good?

Honestly all i fucking care is that awful nasty frame pacing being fixed, rest is just a bonus.

Last edited:

ViolentP

Anxiety due to a hobby? Seems counter to the point. Besides, I got bills and shit to worry about, dawg.

I refuse to believe the OP is serious.

He's not, right? Because with how people behave in the internet nowadays, I'm never sure.

bender

What time is it?
I refuse to believe the OP is serious.

He's not, right? Because with how people behave in the internet nowadays, I'm never sure.

giphy.gif

Poor guy has never been the same since he pressed his ear up to mom and dad's bedroom door during their "special" time.

rapid32.5

You don't need PS4 games, BC is for Xbox people only. Start your life with PS5 exclusives.

Last edited:
Top Bottom