• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The lack of an official Bloodborne PC/PS5 remaster announcement is taking a toll on my mental health.

Sony need to push Demon Souls remake, so they can't talk about any Bloodborne update. It will run up to 60fps, then wait some years for another remake.

It's a Sony game so (hopefully for me) it remains only on PS consoles and your best bet may be the PS5 version.

Leaks can be proven wrong.

hemo memo

Gold Member
You’ll play Bloodborne on PS+ Collection with the fanatics features of framepacing and performance issues. The authentic From experience.

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
Here...feel better?!?

1) It is part of the PS+ Collection Pack "thingy" made to showcase the fantastic library of PS4 games on the PS5....so read into that what you will.
2) There is already a patch made by someone outside of sony that runs at 60fps (not well based on "found footage") on a homebrew capable ps4 pro.

I am sure you will find out in the next few days when the nda is up. It won't be a remaster...it will probably be 60fps and faster load times.

Well here is a review of Bloodborne running on the PS5....in 30fps mode. So....without looking at the version that is coming with the PS+ "pack" looks like locked 30fps still.

Digital Foundry skip to 4:15 in

#Phonepunk#

Banned
lol i love how they followed up the lack of patch news on Bloodborne with "But Knack looks great!"

Last edited:

JimiNutz

Banned
Bluepoint are working on the Bloodborne remake now that Demon's Souls is done.
Then the sequel will come out.
Chill.

Top Bottom