• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The game you are most exited about for in upcoming Playstation showcase

Which game you are most exited about in upcoming Playstation showcase

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yurinka

I hate these kind of polls where you can only select 2 or 3 choices. I'd say GoW Ragnarok, Spider-Man 2, a AAA new IP from Capcom (different than Pragmata) and -if it exists- Metal Gear Remake.

I think it won't happen, but my most anticipated game would be a brand new Wipeout or a Wipeout Alpha Collection, a remake of the first ones plus some Pure/Pulse not included in Omega Collection merged in a single game. And Bloodborne 2, that won't happen because they are busy with Elder Ring and after it pretty likely will want to make a new IP after Elder Ring.

I'd like a game that's not a sequel
Around half of the more than 25 games under development to be published PlayStation Studios are new IPs. So it's pretty likely they will announce at least one new IP from them here. And maybe another Capcom new IP.

Last edited:
brb-imagination.gif

Unknown PS5 exclusive.

Don’t care for God of War or Final Fantasy and I’ve already seen enough of Horizon 2 to know I’ll enjoy it.

I’m kind of hoping for a surprise, either a new IP or a license that’s been dormant for a while and makes a great comeback like a Warhawk or Colony Wars.

Sensei

Since it's highly unlikely that FFXVI will show up, I'll go with the new GoW (can't cast my vote though...)

VinnyMac

I swear to fuck if mgs remake is real ill nut everywhere. I wasn't a fan of the thought. But after playing re2 recently. Having upgraded graphics and the og audio would be awesome. I play it every year on my birthday and this past year has made me itching to play it upgraded.

Plantoid

You own a PS5? #doubt
I already said that I want to get one down the road just for the exclusives, that's why I'm asking this, I want to see Sony studios take on fps or fighting games for example, they are pretty well served in cinematic third person...

Last edited:

Bryank75

Banned
You can take Bloodborne out of that list.... hahahaha

The thirst from the PC crowd is so hilarious and they are never getting it.

Silent Hill
Spiderman 2
Timesplitters? Those are 3 I'm hoping for.

Wipeout and/or Twisted Metal might be there. GoW 2 will definitely make an appearance. Maybe the GTA Trilogy Remastered too if it's real.

Last edited:

Tschumi

I bought kena on preorder like 6 months ago and now I'm living in another city and probably won't see my ps4 pro for months... So not kena...

Gran Turismo 7, GT6 was actually the best car game i ever played, Sport not quite enough cars or deep enough, looking forward to this and hyped i can have it on my ps4 pro

Last edited:

TheTony316

I bought kena on preorder like 6 months ago and now I'm living in another city and probably won't see my ps4 pro for months... So not kena...

Gran Turismo 7, GT6 was actually the best car game i ever played, Sport not quite enough cars or deep enough, looking forward to this and hyped i can have it on my ps4 pro
Thank god, they're going back to the old GT formular with 7. Sport was pretty good but as you said, not enough cars and SP content.

Super Mario Galaxy 3
Sony buying Nintendo confirmed.

I voted for Little Devil Inside and TLoU Factions. They might surprise me. GOW, Horizon, and TLoU remake Im not going to be surprised by. I expect them to be excellent.

Factions is a wild card. Imagine if you have to maintain a town. Theres missions to get medical supplies, fight off other group of players, clean the town of nearby inflected, etc. And like the first factions, you can easily go back to day 1 if you fuck up. I have higher expectations than just team deathmatch.

Its going to be a excellent show because we already know there’s going to be Horizon gameplay and GOW in-game graphics showcase. Atleast 30 more minutes after that? Awesome.

ANIMAL1975

Me too man and not just in this poll but in all polls in neogaf.
Iu can only vote and make threads after getting true members.

On the poll _ want new game revelations first of all, that's the purpose of this shows me think... the cherry on top of the cake would be something Killzone related finally, it has been damn too long.

Can’t wait to play Horizon Forbidden West on my PS4! Also would love updated Bloodborne. Might give me a reason to want a PS5. If it’s coming to PC then I’ll wait for that version instead.

Handel

Out of known games to be shown, only God of War and Stray interest me. Fingers crossed for a new Ueda title, Dragon's Dogma 2 or a cool new IP.

Top Bottom