• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Expanse: A Telltale Series is coming to Steam on November 20th! | Currently available on PlayStation, Xbox, and PC via Epic Games Store

xrnzaaas

From what I've read & heard the episodes can be very short and linear and the story itself doesn't really shine. It's like they didn't learn anything from the studio's previous shutdown.

skit_data

Wrote in the trailer thread but it seemed completely dead so I might as well try here as well:

Sorry for the bump but I recently started watching The Expanse (Well, tbh I've binged almost 3 seasons in 2 days because I've got a cold and fever). Probably the best sci-fi I've seen in a long time.

Is it worth getting? I saw that Drummer is the main protagonist, which seems awesome since she and Amos are the most interesting characters so far in the series

I enjoyed it, but some episodes go by super quick.
There's also one more episode coming and that's probably when the steam version launches.

Humdinger

The game got 69-76 ratings on metacritic. You can check out some reviews here:

Skimming through the summaries, my main impressions were that the game is standard Telltale, not as good as some of its earlier standouts, but competent enough within that formula. If you're a fan of Telltale games and the Expanse, you'll probably enjoy it, but don't expect major gameplay innovations.

Top Bottom