• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Division Beta Thread: Make Manhattan Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tovarisc

dR8puZo.gif

Idris Elba was already awesome in The Wire, he kicks ass in Luther and hopefully gets even more awesome roles in future :b

Dineren

Banned
How many times did you guys replay the mission in the closed beta?

I think I completed it about 15 times, with 11 or 12 of them being on hard.

It was fun every time. Gah, gimme beta now!

I played it through a couple times on normal and then a couple times on hard once I hit 8. I thought about playing some more, but I didn't want to burn myself out.

M.W.

So the quicker way to level up is just doing the main missions on hard? I doubt I'll do much side stuff this time around.

Downloaded the Beta to my PS4 ealier this morning. My Co worker tried downloading it to his PS4 threw the PSN app and it told him he needed Rainbow Six to download the Beta.

Is this a glitch on the PSN app? I try to access the Beta threw the app and it told me the same thing and I don't have Rainbow Six.

Yeah seemed like that was the easiest way. Especially if you're running it with a group, you can get tons of XP in no time from a few runs.
This. I couldn't figure out how to level up in the main game past 6 or 7. Didn't even realize I could redo the missions with co-op and on different difficulty levels. Was a god send cause I also got a crew to run with in the DZ after meeting them in co-op

tioslash

For people who kept the closed beta client installed on PC, are we able to download the patch already or not?

The game showed up again today on my Uplay library but it says: "Uplay is unable to start your download. Check that you have an active internet connection and sufficient space on your hard drive then try again."

I have both. Anyway, just wanted to check if it is something on my end or not.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Sometimes throughout the day I click on the beta hoping it works

*weeps*
No you just do that to mess with the people on your friends list.

"Omg how is he playing the beta? Shit did I miss something about a beta!?"

That's cruel bro. They're your friends!

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Is there going to be a preload for the open beta like there was for the closed beta? I'll need a long ass time to download it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom