• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Amazing American Circus - An Interesting Indie Game - Comes out September 16th for PC/Xbox/Sony/Switch

Bluecondor

I was looking through the upcoming releases on the Nintendo Switch store today when I came across a listing for the Amazing American Circus, which comes out on September 16th for the PC, PS4/PS5, XBox and Switch. Here is the Steam page for the game:

The game is an interesting mix of a card-based RPG and a (circus) business sim that is set across the 19th century U.S.A. with real historical figures like Wild Bill Hickok and Teddy Roosevelt. 19th century circuses are one of those interesting settings that seem like they could fit in a video game. The vaudeville shows and a few of the side missions in RDR2 have some circus references.

I'm looking forward to seeing an entire game set around 19th century circuses. I have a feeling that the card-based RPG gameplay will be repetitive, but the idea of progressing across a U.S. map and building a circus business could offset the gameloop.

Bluecondor

Well, the reviews for the game are not positive. I will probably give this game a try when it is on sale for $5:

Top Bottom