• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Act Man - The Decline of Xbox

What momentum? all they have are tweets and interviews... the FF VII demo is better than any game released on the xbox one over all its lifetime!

My story with the xbox systems:
OG - this machine was pretty amazing, loved many games on it (however I was never a fan of Halo, especially on consoles)
360 - never got one, by the time I had a PS3 the whole RRoD issue was well known, so as a responsible adult I got the PS3 (mainly for media at first, as I was more of a PC gamer at this point in my life), however the indie games on it, and a couple more I can't bother to recall, picked my interest enough that I cane close a couple of times, the machine had a good reputation. I even told some people they should get one, especially if they planned on playing online.
One - Never even thought about it as a serious contender to the PS4, never recommended it to a friend/family, etc.

It's hard to claim real momentum when you come off of such a disappointment and never did anything important to recover (make amazing games, you will barely need any hardware at all to convince people to buy your machine)... sony did screw up on the PS3, they had a two level recovery plan:

1 - Create GREAT software to showcase your system
2 - Make your platform and services enticing to clients (PS+ offered great games, the OS was streamlined, I don't really care that much about these aspects honestly, but it may have tipped the scale)

Ms is only doing the platform and technology side, this is useless if the games don't follow.

OG - this machine was pretty amazing, loved many games on it (however I was never a fan of Halo, especially on consoles)
-Alright

360 - never got one, by the time I had a PS3 the whole RRoD issue was well known, so as a responsible adult I got the PS3 (mainly for media at first, as I was more of a PC gamer at this point in my life), however the indie games on it, and a couple more I can't bother to recall, picked my interest enough that I cane close a couple of times, the machine had a good reputation. I even told some people they should get one, especially if they planned on playing online.
- So you already had a contemptuous bias out the gate you owned the original xbox never listed what games you played you mentioned you hated halo which is one of the main stays of the console since its inception.

One - Never even thought about it as a serious contender to the PS4, never recommended it to a friend/family, etc.
-So same as before you owned one console with games on it you didnt like and then give an opinion without even played the other 2?

It's hard to claim real momentum when you come off of such a disappointment and never did anything important to recover (make amazing games, you will barely need any hardware at all to convince people to buy your machine)... sony did screw up on the PS3, they had a two level recovery plan:
- You bought one of there console from the early 2000s.

1 - Create GREAT software to showcase your system
2 - Make your platform and services enticing to clients (PS+ offered great games, the OS was streamlined, I don't really care that much about these aspects honestly, but it may have tipped the scale)
-PS plus sucks the os on the ps4 is the worst out of the playstation family no more custom background like the vita,psp and ps3 days na we have to charge people now. The software on the console is highly subjective if you want gameplay games your almost out of luck on the western side of things and if you like jp games well they all got censored into the ground.

Compare those to

- Dreams (just out)
- The Last of Us Two
- Ghost Of Thusima
- Nioh 2
- Final Fantasy 8-1RE
- MLB2020
- Yakuza 7
- Yakuza Collection
- other JRPGs like Ys or Persona 5 Royale

Y0 came out years ago and FF15 was and still is utter trash, no matter your platform of choice. But those other games are old or not as good as the original, predecessor.

- Dreams (just out)
* I can make games on pc
- The Last of Us Two
Another walking game woo
- Ghost Of Thusima
barely any gameplay and 90% of what we say looked extremely scripted looks like another narrative based game.
- Nioh 2
* finally a game with game play look fun
- Final Fantasy 8-1RE
* looks good on paper we will see the final results
- MLB2020
* dont care about baseball
- Yakuza 7
hasn't come out in the west
- Yakuza Collection
* games that have came out on the ps3
And how many of these are censored P5R just got that treatment and most of those jrpgs are else where Nier is on xbox, YSs games are on switch and pc, Star ocean has been on xbox in the past, Tales of games outside of grace f,xilla 1 and 2 and bereria have been on nintendo, pc and xbox.

"Y0 came out years ago and FF15 was and still is utter trash, no matter your platform of choice. But those other games are old or not as good as the original, predecessor."
Y0 stomps most of those games you mentioned outside of P5,Y7 and YS the jury is out on FF7R. Most of those games you mentioned are sequels or remasters outside of ghost those ips have been around for years.

Quezacolt

this post is so out dated, I'm looking for afros and bell bottoms.

Bruh...

1st) Your whole schtick about GP is irrelevant as you can actually buy the games you like from the same service at a discounted price.

2nd) XGS has 15 studios and counting. The "Xbox has no Games" mantra is as old as Jesus by now. Yet, forumites like yourself keep peddling this lame bullshit.

3rd) Power CLEARLY is relevant as I bet every singel Sony fanboy here is hoping like hell the PS5 is at least close to an equivalent in power as the Series X. Power was never THE reason any console ever won a generation. It is definitely a factor though. I'll be able to push this point home more clearly when the PS5 comes in at a whopping 9tf later this year -- IF it makes that deadline.

4th) Microsoft is focusing on services and Cloud gaming (...along with exclusives and hardware. How its so hard for some of you to grasp they have all of this covered is beyond me...) because thats where the gaming climate is heading and they have an edge in both! Whereas Sony and Nintendo cant hold a candle to either. Not fanboy shit. Them just the facts, yoski!

5th) The video is even more out dated than your post as the both of you sound like you've been living under a rock for the last 7-8 years. To even suggest Xbox is still struggling to meet any of the other players in todays gaming community is deluding yourself and a healthy endorsement in playing willfully dense.

We are no longer back in 2012-2013. Some of you would do much better to remember that. I mean, it's only in your face damn near every day for crying out loud.. Like, really! Some of you kats act legit frightened of Xbox and what it could potentially mean for Sony.

As long as Sony keeps putting out bangers (and hopefully a competent console against the competition) they'll continue to make a healthy profit this generation as well. I'm simply saying they wont be the only ones. And right now Microsoft is clearly running the narrative while Sony hides behind a virus. They couldnt even bother to do a digital video of their presentation for GDC. And we STILL aint heard shit about that changing any time soon.
1 - Did i say GP is bad? no, i just don't care about it, same reason why i don't care about getting PS+ for the "free" games.

2-15 studios and where are the exclusives for xbox made by those studios and released this gen? We are hoping they will make something good, but that's it. Studios that MS opened of aquired in the past didnt do any good to their console this gen. Until they show their great games, my point still stands.

3- Power is important, but not as much as the quality of the games, thats what i care about.

4- Call me dense if you want, but im not in favor of cloud gaming, no matter the service or who provides, to me they could all fail.

5- The past 2 gens, i knew people that owned an OG xbox or the 360, you know how many people i know that own an xbox one? 0 and when i ask then why not get one, the responses are always the same, there's no real incentive to own one. Before you call me a sony fanboy, or say i just want to see xbox fail, let me just say that if their output was on par with the 360, i wolud have gotten one. I like forza, i like halo, but im not gonna waste hundreds of euros just to play forza and i have no reason to trust the halo series will be as good as before in the hands of 343i.
If they can fix that with XSX, i'll glady buy one, but i want to see the games first.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
I couldn't 2 fucks what the masses think.

First Xbox had my favorite game of all time "Phantom Dust"

Xbox 360 worked fine for me...for about 4 years...by then I got the Elite. Plus exclusives and XBLA was dope

Xbox One was admittedly disappointing for game after game losing to PS4...with very few exclusives beyond the big 3 that were awesome. But then came the X...I haven't watched the video yet to see if this was mentioned...but the X solidified the 3rd party market for me on Xbox. I have both PS4 and Xbox One X...guess where most of my 3rd party games are stored.

Now we're talking 12TF and more for XSX? New Studios, New IPs, GamePass? Actman needs to slap himself.

I reiterate, fuck what ya'll think. I'm happy with what Xbox is doing. That's all that matters honestly. I'm sure I'll be happy with what Sony does too...whenever the hell we figure out what that is exactly.

However I hate how people try to dunk on one console while being completely oblivious to the faults their console of choice. Why da hell would you pick sides. Do you need a friend? A place to belong maybe?

Since when is having eclectic tastes not sexy? XSX, PS5 and maybe an upgrade to my PC all happening in 2020 (unless consoles are delayed). Hell I might even get a Switch, this year if prices drop.

Last edited:

Pallas

Haven’t had a chance to watch it but they did lose a bunch of momentum when launching Xbox one, but I feel like they gain some of it back, with the revision Xbox one(the S) and the Xbox one X plus the studio acquisitions and Gamepass, but they still got a ways to go.

Angry Xboys screaming about 12 TF entering the thread in 3... 2... 1...

Angry SonySoyBoys screaming about its not 9.2 TF, its 10, 11, 12, or ridiculous 14TF and is it RDNA 2 or RDNA 1? Omg Sony tell us already!

Last edited:

Malio

Wouldn't the Xbox have to have been on a peak of some kind to "fall" and "decline"? The brand has been the constant runner-up, to either Nintendo or Sony. We didn't really need another video of telling us how MS fucked up the launch and continues to not put out appealing exclusives.

Last edited:
Now we're talking 12TF and more for XSX? New Studios, New IPs, GamePass? Actman needs to slap himself.
Let's see how much it costs first, and there aren't any games that have been showcased from those "new studios", so we'll see. I hear Bleeding Edge is fun.

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
But..... ain't this video like, 7 years too late?? Xbox got all the momentum going on right now. Z fuck even is dis?
You will see real momentum in May bro when TLOU 2 releases
JxXBzJQ.gif

Hobbygaming

I regret not buying as many games for my OG Xbox but I was still a kid so I had little money but I wanted

Brute Force
Tao Feng
Blinx
Advent Rising
Buffy

And some others

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Let's see how much it costs first, and there aren't any games that have been showcased from those "new studios", so we'll see. I hear Bleeding Edge is fun.
Bleeding Edge beta was pretty fun. I am a little worried about how deep the gameplay could go. If the XSX is $600 or less I'm happy. For what we are getting, honestly, $600 is still a bargain.

Hobbygaming

I think Xbox might have some good stuff next generation if Halo returns to form. Everwild and Hellblade 2 look interesting

Hobbygaming

Fuck TLoU II. Aint nobody trying to hear dat! Lol

Legit, this'll be a banger for sure. Sony owe you guys at least that much after that punk ass logo reveal. Lol
Lol. PS is about to kill it this year they already released Dreams and next is Nioh 2, FF7, TLOU 2 and Ghost of Tsushima that's a ton of momentum before the PS5 launch

But..... ain't this video like, 7 years too late?? Xbox got all the momentum going on right now. Z fuck even is dis?
I wouldn't call it momentum just yet. All they've got so far is 12 TF and a whole lot of promises. I'll wait until they live up to a few of those before making up my mind.

ethomaz

Banned
I’m not sure about that.

Xbox never had a clear and strong identity or showed anything magical. A year head start give the sensation that Xbox grew but it was still more of the same.

Xbox is that and maybe it will never be more than that.

Gavon West

Spread's Cheeks for Intrusive Ads
I wouldn't call it momentum just yet. All they've got so far is 12 TF and a whole lot of promises. I'll wait until they live up to a few of those before making up my mind.
You wouldn't call it momentum with 15+ studios in just under two years, with 20 teams working on games, Gamepass, officially revealed the beefiest next gen hardware and form factor. A brand new Halo - five years in the making and new IP's on the horizon like Hellblade II, the Project Mara by NT, Rare's Everwild, The Intiatives new IP (will be shown at this E3) Playground Games new IP (shown this E3 too..) not to mention Obsidian has two upcoming new Ip's, Xcloud and other shit.

And let's not forget, Microsoft ain't bailing out on E3 with their next gen offerings. They have this E3 to themselves during the most crucial presser for any new generation. Plus they own the next gen narrative right now, while Sony continues to duck and dodge like little bitches.

And you don't think Xbox has the momentum right now against its silent competitor???

Okay, broski?? If you say so....

Last edited:
You wouldn't call it momentum with 15+ studios in just under two years, with 20 teams working on games, Gamepass, officially revealed the beefiest next gen hardware and form factor. A brand new Halo - five years in the making and new IP's on the horizon like Hellblade II, the Project Mara by NT, Rare's Everwild, The Intiatives new IP (will be shown at this E3) Playground Games new IP (shown this E3 too..) not to mention Obsidian has two upcoming new Ip's, Xcloud and other shit.
Yeah, I wouldn't. Call me when all of that stuff is finished and getting good reviews.

And you don't think Xbox has the momentum right now against its silent competitor???
You don't seem to understand that 99% of Sony and Microsoft's customer base has absolutely no idea any of this shit is going on, and even if they did, they wouldn't care. People who care enough about console wars to argue specs and PR moves on online message boards months or even years before release are an absolutely tiny minority, and whatever hype they drum up is in no way indicative of the feelings of the target audience as a whole.

Somehow I get the impression that you seem to care a whole lot more about this than you probably should.

Gavon West

Yeah, I wouldn't. Call me when all of that stuff is finished and getting good reviews.

You don't seem to understand that 99% of Sony and Microsoft's customer base has absolutely no idea any of this shit is going on, and even if they did, they wouldn't care. People who care enough about console wars to argue specs and PR moves on online message boards months or even years before release are an absolutely tiny minority, and whatever hype they drum up is in no way indicative of the feelings of the target audience as a whole.

Somehow I get the impression that you seem to care a whole lot more about this than you probably should.
Dude, wtf are you even talking about? 99% of Sony and Microsoft customer base don't know whats going on? Really?? That's interesting. So how the hell are they even customers?? According to you, their just customers because its trendy.... I guess?

Alot of people have heard of many of the things I've mentioned. And its exactly the hardcore gamers like us who spread the message to the casuals. 10 million people saw the Series X reveal alone.

Nah, bruh. Its not that I care more than I should. I just pay attention and that comes off weird to people like you who speak from the ass.

hunthunt

Banned
The reason why me and millions of people got the 360 back in 2007 is Mass Effect, Bioshock, Alan Wake, Lost Oddisey, Gears of War, etc.

We hated the console, the stupid UI and hated to pay for playing online, sorry.

Last edited:
Dude, wtf are you even talking about? 99% of Sony and Microsoft customer base don't know whats going on? Really?? That's interesting. So how the hell are they even customers??
They are customers because they bought one of their consoles. Believe it or not, most people who bought a Playstation or Xbox don't post on gaming boards, and they don't keep up with what's going on in the industry, either. They might know when the next CoD, Fifa or Madden game is coming out, but that's pretty much it.

Alot of people have heard of many of the things I've mentioned.
And a lot more didn't. So what?

And its exactly the hardcore gamers like us who spread the message to the casuals.
You won't do that by arguing in this thread, that's for sure.

10 million people saw the Series X reveal alone.
And at least that many are going to see the PS5 reveal. And once that time comes, nobody is going to care anymore about how long it took Sony to get there. And once the consoles are actually out all of this shit will be forgotten anyway. Whether Sony wins next gen or not, the time it took them to reveal the PS5 won't have anything to do with it.

And let's not forget, Microsoft ain't bailing out on E3 with their next gen offerings. They have this E3 to themselves during the most crucial presser for any new generation. Plus they own the next gen narrative right now, while Sony continues to duck and dodge like little bitches.

Naaah. Social media is more engadged about when Sony will reveal PS5 than about XSX and 12 TF RDNA 2.

You see, even when Sony is doing nothing, people are talking more about PS5 than XSX. Welcome to reality

Last edited:

Gavon West

Naaah. Social media is more engadged about when Sony will reveal PS5 than about XSX and 12 TF RDNA 2.

You see, even when Sony is doing nothing, people are talking more about PS5 than XSX. Welcome to reality
You're fucking dreaming. How the hell is social media more engaged with sony and they got shit to show?? They havent shown jack for two years.

You're fucking dreaming. How the hell is social media more engaged with sony and they got shit to show?? They havent shown jack for two years.

I'm not dreaming. I'm in reality. I've gave you the answer in previous post. Like it or not.

One of the proof is showed PS5 logo which produced much more impact than whole XSX reveal at TGA.

Last edited:

Bandi

Banned
One of the proof is showed PS5 logo which produced much more impact than whole XSX reveal at TGA.

mostly because people are making fun of them:

it was a meme, people were shitting on sony lol

honestly, the whole thing really showed how out of touch Sony currently is.

Just like XSX showed at TGA wasn't that big deal :

That's the point. They know what they are doing. Making fun of them or not. If they reveal just a Dualshock 5, it would gain more traction than XSX specs recently.

Last edited:
I can just say, that Microsoft is doing everything right at the moment (okay, the name "Series X" is crap), while Sony is nowhere to be seen.
I owned a PS3 and a PS4 and never even looked at MS' offerings, but this time they really piqued my interest.

Last edited:

Roberts

I just checked that prior to getting Xbox One X in late 2017 I had around 40K gamerscore (And I've been with Xbox since the beginning), now I'm a few hundred points shy of 100k. The funny thing is that I have nowhere near the amount of free time I used to have, so...if xbox is declining in some other world, it's all peaches and cream in mine. Cheers.

Hobbygaming

I wouldn't say Sony are out of touch, I just think they're "running late" with the reveal

IMO not having any exclusives at launch on the XSX is out of touch

Jason28

Has a tiny dick and smaller e-peen
Xbox has become another soulles steam machine, just a ''point of entry'', not the house of magic and hapiness.

Panaphonics

Banned
The new Xbox Series X looks great but i can get all the game on PC so i dont really need one

Good. As long as you play their games and use their ecosystem Microsoft is happy. ☺️
You are a minority though. Most people exclusively play on consoles and not on PC. OC is too complex for most people, also people don’t want to deal with upgrading PC, settings, confirm, driver issues and most important CHEATERS.
I mean even Sony now releases their games on PC that’s how unimportant and irrelevant it is that you can play their games on PC.
It’s way more important that Xbox is the only CONSOLE where you can play the game.

Panaphonics

Banned
Xbox has become another soulles steam machine, just a ''point of entry'', not the house of magic and hapiness.

huh? Did u see BC.? This is fucking magic happening right there? Being able to play ORIGINAL XBOX games in native 4K FOR FEEE is fucking magic and happiness right there.
And yeah it’s the only console that allows you to do something like that.

Good. As long as you play their games and use their ecosystem Microsoft is happy. ☺
You are a minority though. Most people exclusively play on consoles and not on PC. OC is too complex for most people, also people don’t want to deal with upgrading PC, settings, confirm, driver issues and most important CHEATERS.
I mean even Sony now releases their games on PC that’s how unimportant and irrelevant it is that you can play their games on PC.
It’s way more important that Xbox is the only CONSOLE where you can play the game.

You seems quite anoyed by my decision

Why do you have to call me minority on this matter? Do you have any source to back up your claim ( that people playing games on PC are minority ) ? Because last time i checked recent game i played like Batlefield theres more people playing on PC than Xbox... so whos exactly is the minority now?

If they decided to game on Xbox let em be

That is not my concern

Also i preffered playing games with ms/kb than controller

Last edited:
I loved the original Xbox and the first few years of the Xbox 360, but Xbox jumped the shark with the Kinect and the One was just the nail in the coffin.

It's a real shame, it remains to be seen whether they can regain any of their old momentum.

LMJ

Yeesh always fun to watch the fanboys bicker back and forth...oh wait did I say fun I meant exhausting :messenger_face_steam: Seriously some of you are to the Xbox what thelastword thelastword is to Sony...

Like it or not the video has some great points...

The OG Box had some amazing titles and made decent headway making a name for itself

The 360 tried to captivate gamers by putting individuality ( remember the faceplate customization) and great games first, (including exclusives in Japan, something they sadly abandoned) when the PS3 finally came to market people clearly saw the so called power difference wasnt what it was cracked up to be, then MS chased lightning in a bottle (successfully might I sadly add) with the Kinect, focus on non Kinect games fizzled and the rest is well where we are now lol (thanks Mattrick)

this post is so out dated, I'm looking for afros and bell bottoms.

Bruh...

1st) Your whole schtick about GP is irrelevant as you can actually buy the games you like from the same service at a discounted price.

2nd) XGS has 15 studios and counting. The "Xbox has no Games" mantra is as old as Jesus by now. Yet, forumites like yourself keep peddling this lame bullshit.

3rd) Power CLEARLY is relevant as I bet every singel Sony fanboy here is hoping like hell the PS5 is at least close to an equivalent in power as the Series X. Power was never THE reason any console ever won a generation. It is definitely a factor though. I'll be able to push this point home more clearly when the PS5 comes in at a whopping 9tf later this year -- IF it makes that deadline.

4th) Microsoft is focusing on services and Cloud gaming (...along with exclusives and hardware. How its so hard for some of you to grasp they have all of this covered is beyond me...) because thats where the gaming climate is heading and they have an edge in both! Whereas Sony and Nintendo cant hold a candle to either. Not fanboy shit. Them just the facts, yoski!

5th) The video is even more out dated than your post as the both of you sound like you've been living under a rock for the last 7-8 years. To even suggest Xbox is still struggling to meet any of the other players in todays gaming community is deluding yourself and a healthy endorsement in playing willfully dense.

We are no longer back in 2012-2013. Some of you would do much better to remember that. I mean, it's only in your face damn near every day for crying out loud.. Like, really! Some of you kats act legit frightened of Xbox and what it could potentially mean for Sony.

As long as Sony keeps putting out bangers (and hopefully a competent console against the competition) they'll continue to make a healthy profit this generation as well. I'm simply saying they wont be the only ones. And right now Microsoft is clearly running the narrative while Sony hides behind a virus. They couldnt even bother to do a digital video of their presentation for GDC. And we STILL aint heard shit about that changing any time soon.

First the condescension in every post will bite you hard if this new Box doesn't set the world on fire Gav...

1. Er no, it's not irrelevant just because you say so, there are plenty of gamers out there that STILL prefer physical medium, it's great MS offer discounted prices on GP games (seriously Sony hint hint) bit it's still digital and was proven at the Boxes very rough start that the world is STILL not completely ready for an all digital future.

2. "Xbox has no games" bs is right up there with "all Sony exclusives are walking sims" bs, but MS does have something to prove... Spencer has talked about exclusives all gen, but none have really made the One more desirable...the future and MS showcase will tell a lot...

3. No power is not relevant to "console wars" (regardless of fanboy or box that they're currently felating) and NEVER has been, if it was the Sega Master System, the Genesis, the 64, the OG box, the PSP, the Vita, the PS3 and 360, and the OneX would have all topped the charts sales wise. Power is fine, but dont for a second think it dictates success, because history will make you the fool ;)

4. So was the Stadia (though I place that failure more on Google) just because MS is working on it doesn't mean it will take off, again the world is STILL not ready for an all digital future. In regards to the fanboy drivel after that, time will tell, but again history isn't your friend here...

5. Uh MS IS struggling to meet players today, the system is still pretty dead outside of the west and the "Box has no games" meme (stupid as it is) DID come from somewhere, sales alone prove MS still has a great distance to go to reconnect with their fractured user base, which I might point out is half that of the 360, again subjective opinions aren't facts lol

I'm genuinely curious what you think will happen if MS struggles again, you do realize that there isn't an unlimited supply of good will at MS Headquarters for the next XB to come in last or lower again... I expect MS to push the GP and their Cloud service hardcore as I would wager that's where they think the REAL money may lie, but the SX could also blow away the competition this upcoming gen... again, time will tell

The future is not written in stone by MS, if it were we would all have a very different version of the Xone next to our TVs...

- Dreams (just out)
* I can make games on pc
- The Last of Us Two
Another walking game woo
- Ghost Of Thusima
barely any gameplay and 90% of what we say looked extremely scripted looks like another narrative based game.
- Nioh 2
- Final Fantasy 8-1RE
- MLB2020
- Yakuza 7
- Yakuza Collection
And how many of these are censored P5R just got that treatment and most of those jrpgs are else where Nier is on xbox, YSs games are on switch and pc, Star ocean has been on xbox in the past, Tales of games outside of grace f,xilla 1 and 2 and bereria have been on nintendo, pc and xbox.

"Y0 came out years ago and FF15 was and still is utter trash, no matter your platform of choice. But those other games are old or not as good as the original, predecessor."
Y0 stomps most of those games you mentioned outside of P5,Y7 and YS the jury is out on FF7R. Most of those games you mentioned are sequels or remasters outside of ghost those ips have been around for years.

Again with this kind of reasoning... just because you dont like these exclusives doesn't mean others don't...subjectivity isn't fact lol

I dont even? Son they have shown TONS of gameplay for Ghosts, hell all of Sonys E3 presentation on it was gameplay... I'm just going to ignore your "walking game" BS, as that's what it is ;)

LOU2, FF7 Remake, and Ghosts, all will likely do Gangbusters, hell FF7 remake is all most are talking about right now due to the demo... You can dislike a system and its releases, but dont ignore reality now...

In regards to your other comments about JRPGs, Sony censorship is still not stopping their sales (stupid as said censorship is) and good luck seeing those on the One as MS has been written off by most Japanese studios...

If they want to secure those games then like I said in the Wonderful 101 potentially on the Box thread, pony up the dough put them on Gampass and get said JRPGs into the hands of thousand of potential customers... build a base for Japanese titles, you know like the 360 tried to do...

and with that we've come full circle lol

GHG

Good. As long as you play their games and use their ecosystem Microsoft is happy. ☺

There are more PC gamers globally than there are console gamers. That's a fact.

Airbus Jr

Banned
From latest VGChartz ( 22nd Feb 2020)

Switch​
85,596​
62,856​
41,959​
227,016​
PS4​
47,890​
71,658​
6,066​
153,366​
Xbox One​
32,943​
10,709​
40​
48,525​

Im not even gona say anything at all...

Xbox One 1/3 PS4...1/4 Switch....

Xbox is really low outside North America...

Sony is very strong in Europe ( Still outselling new platform Switch there)

Interpret this data in your own mind...

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
From latest VGChartz ( 22nd Feb 2020)

Switch​
85,596​
62,856​
41,959​
227,016​
PS4​
47,890​
71,658​
6,066​
153,366​
Xbox One​
32,943​
10,709​
40​
48,525​

Im not even gona say anything at all...

Xbox One 1/3 PS4...1/4 Switch....

Xbox is really low outside North America...

Sony is very strong in Europe ( Still outselling new platform Switch there)

Interpret this data in your own mind...
But all that momentum for xbox! lol. I hope they do better next go around but the one was god awful.

Ml33tninja

Neo Member
- Dreams (just out)
* I can make games on pc
- The Last of Us Two
Another walking game woo
- Ghost Of Thusima
- Nioh 2
- Final Fantasy 8-1RE
- MLB2020
- Yakuza 7
- Yakuza Collection

If that's how you are describing Last of US 2 then I can't wait to play another "walking game"

- Dreams (just out)
* I can make games on pc
- The Last of Us Two
Another walking game woo
- Ghost Of Thusima
- Nioh 2
- Final Fantasy 8-1RE
- MLB2020
- Yakuza 7
- Yakuza Collection

Wow look at those terible game...

And what does Xbox One have to offer for the remaining of the year?

Let me see....

Absolutely nothing !

Congrats !

Top Bottom