• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Superhot: Mind Control Delete launches July 16 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Superhot: Mind Control Delete, which has been in Early Access on Steam since December 2017, will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam, GOG, Epic Games Store, and Origin on July 16, developer Superhot Team announced.

Users who purchase the original Superhot for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or PC via Steam, GOG, Epic Games Store, or Origin will receive Superhot: Mind Control Delete free of charge when it releases on July 16. Users who purchased Superhot for Switch can claim a DRM-free copy of the PC version. Full details on how to acquire your free copy are available here.

The Skull

Loving they're giving it for free to people who bought the original, like Team Cherry doing it for Hollow knight: Silk song. Think I'll buy a copy anyway for a giveaway.

GMAK2442

I haven't like it when it was release but it has some good gameplay. The announcer was quite insane in my book. I think I will retry with this DLC.

Last edited:

Keihart

i'm confused...what it's this version of superhot? is it new content for the VR version? is it a new VR version? is it the same superhot VR?
Edit: NVM, seems to be a rougue like expansion of the non VR game...

Last edited:

VN1X

Banned
It being roguelike and more focused on reactionairy gameplay (rather than through trial & error) ticks all the right boxes for me. I loved the original title but this expansion looks to be even better.

VN1X

Banned
Just popped up in my steam library.

Is it actually any good?
I played about 90 mins so far and really like it! although I don't really get why dying doesn't reset me fully? It only seems to reset me to the start of the node, rather than the start of the run if that makes sense

But yeah it's a full on roguelike now which is great.

GHG

I played about 90 mins so far and really like it! although I don't really get why dying doesn't reset me fully? It only seems to reset me to the start of the node, rather than the start of the run if that makes sense

But yeah it's a full on roguelike now which is great.

Cheers, will check it out for a bit this weekend then.

Gotta love it when you spend over $1500 upgrading your hardware only to then spend a load of time playing indie games.

VN1X

Banned
Gotta love it when you spend over $1500 upgrading your hardware only to then spend a load of time playing indie games.
Hah that sounds about right. Some of my favourite games of recent years definitely didn't need the hillariously expensive hardware that is my Rig™.

Indie games (and I think roguelikes especially) saved gaming for me. There's just so much good stuff out there, if only people broadened their horizons a bit more then they would also see the light.

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: GHG

GHG

Hah that sounds about right. Some of my favourite games of recent years definitely didn't need the hillariously expensive hardware that is my Rig™.

Indie games (and I think roguelikes especially) saved gaming for me. There's just so much good stuff out there, if only people broadened their horizons a bit more then they would also see the light.

Honestly, I downloaded a bunch of games this week (particularly those with RTX features) to benchmark/stability test my system but I have very little desire to actually spend time actually playing any of them at the moment.

Deliver us the moon is the only thing that pulled me in (I completed it yesterday) and despite the game being a stunning showcase for RTX and DLSS, it's actually an indie game lol.

Areiz

Banned

Superhot: Mind Control Delete, which has been in Early Access on Steam since December 2017, will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam, GOG, Epic Games Store, and Origin on July 16, developer Superhot Team announced.

Users who purchase the original Superhot for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or PC via Steam, GOG, Epic Games Store, or Origin will receive Superhot: Mind Control Delete free of charge when it releases on July 16. Users who purchased Superhot for Switch can claim a DRM-free copy of the PC version. Full details on how to acquire your free copy are available here.

There's plans about a possible superhot 2?

Top Bottom