• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Sunshine: Mario 3D All-Stars Graphics Comparison (Switch vs. GameCube)

reptilex

Banned
These comparisions don't matter: Nintendo should have done a remake, there was so much potential for it and more, but instead they went the lazy greedy mediocre way and did worse than any emulator...

When Nintendo said "we are going to do remake of all previous Mario titles" I expected it to mean we are going to make worthy, up-to-date -remakes- to maintain and revalue our backlog, and not this crap.

Last edited:

Bakkus

So I “just” have to find a 75+ lb CRT with a SCART input (not exactly common in the US) in good condition, bring it into my house, hope my back still works afterwards, source and buy some custom cables, mod if necessary, and then of course source all the games. That’s it?
Isn't Craigslist always full of these? CRTs that size with flat screen is much harder to find without SCART. Like every Sony Trinitron CRT has it, for example. You can buy those consoles pre modded like I did with my RGB NTSC N64. Sourcing all the games? My guidelines are for people who already own a lot of retro games.

Top Bottom