• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury - Trailer 2

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.

Released in November 2013 on WII U, Mario will be donning his cat costume again on February 12, this time accompanied by a bunch of new levels dedicated to Bowser.

H2x1_NSwitch_SuperMario3DWorldAndBowsersFury_image1600w.jpg

This improved version of Super Mario 3D World brings gameplay improvements, such as increased running speed for all characters as well as the ability to climb even higher thanks to the Super Bell. It is even possible to play using the motion controls.
The Nintendo EAD title will still be playable with up to 4 players in local mode on a Switch, and even online via the Nintendo Switch Online subscription.
Also, two new amiibo will decorate our shelves: Mario Cat and Peach Cat. As usual, this is not mandatory but it does add some bonuses to the game.

And if you don't have a Switch yet and you like red and blue, a new model in the colors of the plumber's overalls will also be released on February 12 with a transport pouch.

135744.jpg
135745.jpg

Nintendo killing it lol. Wanted odyssey 2 DLC? Well no, but here's this...

As someone who played SM3DW some on wii u, liked it, but didn't get a chance to finish it....hell yeah im double dipping.

Last edited:

MrMephistoX

Wait is Bowser’s Fury totally single player? It looks like exactly what I wanted in 3D World a mode w zoomed in camera like 3D Land on the 3DS?

Last edited:
Wait is Bowser’s Fury totally single player? It looks like exactly what I wanted in 3D World a mode w zoomed in camera like 3D Land on the 3DS?
i'm assuming it's single player, but another person can control bowser jr online or locally. just a hunch. So actually 2p, or 1p with CPU bowser jr.

Last edited:
Top Bottom