• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STRAY Coming to Xbox August on 10

Aenima

Loved this gem. Amazing concept and exucution.
Aside from controlling a cat, this game is not about cats. Story and world lore are pretty interesting. Game keeps changing gameplay mechanics so it feels fresh. Is not too long, but lasts the perfect amount of time to wrap up the story and not feel like its dragging.

Roberts

Finished it with my daughter a few days ago. I really liked it. The art design of the world is absolutely beautiful and the game while short never feels too short (or too long) like some similar indies tend to be. Some interesting characters and even humour. I also think that all the nominations didn't really do it any favours because as a game it is 7.5-8/10 at best. The end of the game is not as good as the first half and the gameplay is maybe too easy/simplistic for it to be the exceptional indie event of the year. Still, I don't regret my purchase and might get back to it someday to finish all the achievements. I think these guys will go a long way.

Last edited:
NFv7WcU.png

W5IPvij.png

Top Bottom