• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STRAY Coming to Xbox August on 10

JOEVIAL

Has a voluptuous plastic labia
I just played Stray on my PS4 (got a physical copy). I really liked it, very comfy type of game, which was exactly what I was expecting.

Great stuff:
  • Playing as a cat and doing cat stuff (tripping "people" over, knocking stuff off tables)
  • Interesting post apocalyptic story (cool surprises)
  • Very good soundtrack (just bought it on vinyl)
  • & very good visuals!
You can tell when a game is created by people passionate for what they're making. Stray is definitely one of those games.

stray-ps5.gif

I just played Stray on my PS4 (got a physical copy). I really liked it, very comfy type of game, which was exactly what I was expecting.

Great stuff:
  • Playing as a cat and doing cat stuff (tripping "people" over, knocking stuff off tables)
  • Interesting post apocalyptic story (cool surprises)
  • Very good soundtrack (just bought it on vinyl)
  • & very good visuals!
You can tell when a game is created by people passionate for what they're making. Stray is definitely one of those games.

stray-ps5.gif
Exactly this. The game is legit great!

Dr.Morris79

Now Xbox gamers can also experience this super short and boring game.
Boring as shit. PS can keep it lol. no thanks.
It was okay. Funny that people say it is short as I felt like it the game overstayed its welcome.
sony gets scorn, ms gets stray, fair punishment for both i feel.
PS5 gets Scorn
Xbox gets Stray

Not a fair trade.
Almost as boring as FF16 no thank you
aKGlFdG.gif

tecmo9000

Watched my daughter play this on our family pc, game was very good! She originally played it on my GTX 1050, just upgraded to RTX 4070. Want to also go back to cloud punk.

I really didn't get the hype with this game with all the good reviews and I think it was in the top 5 for game of the year at the game awards if I remember correctly?

It's just boring. Boring gameplay, boring setting, boring story. I really didn't enjoy anything about it. And I say this as someone who likes indie/shorter games instead of the traditional bloated bs we get mainly today.

mrmustard

Banned
I really didn't get the hype with this game with all the good reviews and I think it was in the top 5 for game of the year at the game awards if I remember correctly?
It was in a couple of GOTY competitions, but that's nothing special. Even games that i never heard of like Citizen Sleeper got nominations.

Last edited:

ZoukGalaxy

Now Xbox gamers can also experience this super short and boring game.
Boring as shit. PS can keep it lol. no thanks.
Almost as boring as FF16 no thank you
I agree, a lot of people like this game just because they have a cat and ignore all the problems
Without a doubt one of the most boring and pretentious games ever created.

It's just boring. Boring gameplay, boring setting, boring story. I really didn't enjoy anything about it. And I say this as someone who likes indie/shorter games instead of the traditional bloated bs we get mainly today.

8ACZRmd.jpg

It's OK to be painfully and stupidly wrong. Game is a pure gem, unlike all of your post, made by a real and passionate team.

cat middle finger GIF by sneakyshapes

4vQKx1v.jpg

OWZxPuo.jpg

Wonder if iam8bit will do a physical release version for Xbox platforms like they did for PlayStation.
Just FYI iam8bit did only a "collector exclusive version" with a special sleeve, normal PS4 and PS5 version are widely available everywhere.

Last edited:
Top Bottom