• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Still no FarCry 6 gameplay at this point ?

I mean they said they hope to launch it by the end of September but it still doesn't actually have a date. Not too shocking that we haven't seen gameplay when that's the case. All of Ubisoft's upcoming stuff is without dates so I think they are just struggling a bit right now

Shit happens, remember when batman arkham knight was announced for october 2014, only like 4 or 5 months before that? The game didnt end up coming out until june 2015 and i dont think we saw gameplay until march of that same year
Fallout 4 did it best.

Think it was announced and to be released about a month apart.

kyussman

I'm a big Far Cry fan.....but it is Far Cry 6,lol.....I think I know what I'm getting.The same overall game that the last few were,with a couple of new elements....that's how the franchise has always done it anyway.

Andodalf

Banned
I remember when GAF complained about games being shown to early. Like, idk a week ago.

Fallout 4 style is great, reveal and release I six months. I don’t need detailed gameplay till 3 months out to make a decision

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
My favorite Ubi franchise, but I have a hard time being excited for another paint by numbers game. Doubt they change much, but I can hope.

baphomet

Yea they're pretty by the books these days, but they're still really fun.

I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Top Bottom