• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

Didn't see because you didn't search. And then just think how plausible the whole situation is. I mean you even put 'take this with a gain of salt' at the end so if you're skeptical maybe do a little research first before creating a thread. If it sounds too good to be true it usually is.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I didn't see any other threads :l
This time I'll end banned or whatever, but the fact is I'm dumb and I actually believe all this rumors :S (I can't know a GAFFER did that fake-screen about Shenmue).

If someone purports to have a captured a photo of an unannounced game and it's an awkwardly-angled shot or the finer details are otherwise unclear, it's fake.

Dr Dogg

That's it PunishedSnake, to appease ModBot you must sacrifice 10 games at high value in a free for all raffle or feel it's wrath!

Eanan

Whats the cheapest you guys have paid for Arkham Knight?

I see its on Kinguin for €20 but im sure its going cheaper somewhere?

L.O.R.D

That's it PunishedSnake, to appease ModBot you must sacrifice 10 games at high value in a free for all raffle or feel it's wrath!

trial-by-combat.gif

L.O.R.D

don't get near Kinguin or G2A or G2play
right now you can get Arkham Knight for $36 in GMG , and for the premium edition you can get it for $54

Tizoc

Kinguin is not a legitimate key seller iirc, don't get it from there.

Let's see here Base game for 30 EUR+Season Pass for $10ish, I'd say I got it cheaper on my end using other methods :p

Not a bad deal though, you're getting the 'full game' for under $60 this way.

fantomena

Lol at the MS buying Sillent Hills rumors. The bullshit is so smelly I can smell it through TCP/IP.

"80% done"
"Billions"
"Coming march 2016"

Lol.

Jawmuncher

Is it Opposite Day already?

did it have dinosaurs? I don't understand

Michael Clarke Duncan as Kingpin was cool, and Collin Ferrel cheesed it up for bullseye so that was fun. Maybe not a good movie per se but I liked the goofiness of it. Netflixshow was indeed good though.

-------

Didn't realize Fruits of Grisaia came out. That price though.

Lol at the MS buying SIloent Hills rumors. The bullshit is so smelly I can smell it through TCP/IP.

"80% done"
"Billions"
"Coming march 2016"

Lol.

I will say this though. I want to see the exclusivity happen just for the breakdown on GAF.

Ozium

Game is super awesome. Even though it lacks content, the game is a super fresh take on shooters and it's super addicting and entertaining.

the content is coming in semi-weekly installments because Iwata-senpai doesn't want our hearts to explode due to too much hype.

fantomena

They are doing the sale around E3 so they Gabe can go on the PC conference and say "Left 4 Dead 3 is out and on freaking sale, buy it sheeps!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom