• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | March 2015 - Have you seen MRORANGE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BFH is multiplatform, Bloodborne isnt. Still a great showing for the game and BFH probably benefits from not launching in a region where police brutality hasnt been a hot issue as it is in the states.

speaking of bloodborne, the bloodborne OT is already at thread number 3. thats pretty insane

It's a combination of people being hungry for a legit AAA game in a generation starved for them (especially on the PS4), people seeking a "true" followup to Dark Souls 1, a bunch of new folks who have 0 clue what they got themselves into and are just jumping into the series blind, and then there's the part where the Souls games are intentionally obtuse and fans gather to try and make sense of things such as the lore and what certain items do.

It's like a perfect storm for a thread that'll probably not be matched until Destiny 2 comes out.

AW YEAH SON HERE WE GO!
What's up with that trailer though o_O

EFFIN' EU PS4 gets this ish
swJqZWG.jpg

ienVzIi.jpg

Also Gurumin is now out on gog, if anyone can make a thread for it >_>
Yes I know you posted about lashman, but if someone can make a thread it'd be cool.
whats up with Doflamingo?( I'm reading the one piece manga atm and I just finished the sky arc not too long ago, I'm up to the part where there in an island where everything is long.) I thought they finished that arc already, why is he like the main baddie in like all the recent games? do they still not have a new bad guy yet or is Doflamingo just really popular? personally from what i read i like the sand guy, that was my favorite arc so far.

It's a combination of people being hungry for a legit AAA game in a generation starved for them (especially on the PS4), people seeking a "true" followup to Dark Souls 1, a bunch of new folks who have 0 clue what they got themselves into and are just jumping into the series blind, and then there's the part where the Souls games are intentionally obtuse and fans gather to try and make sense of things such as the lore and what certain items do.

It's like a perfect storm for a thread that'll probably not be matched until Destiny 2 comes out.

put me in the 0 clue category but I cant keep up with that thread lol

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (lashman, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

GunWorld -- MB-71FD8C286DDE579B - Taken by FiveElementNinja. 1 entrants total.
Aviator - Bush Pilot -- MB-1B34AE0119B2B304 - Taken by Kifimbo. 2 entrants total.

t1427731605z1.png

Tizoc

whats up with Doflamingo?( I'm reading the one piece manga atm and I just finished the sky arc not too long ago, I'm up to the part where there in an island where everything is long.) I thought they finished that arc already, why is he like the main baddie in like all the recent games? do they still not have a new bad guy yet or is Doflamingo just really popular? personally from what i read i like the sand guy, that was my favorite arc so far.

Currently in the manga, Luffy and co. are going against Dolfy's empire, you're still ways to go, keep reading/watching. Dolfy's the current villain so spotlight is given to him, much like how the Masked Man was given spotlight in Naruto.

You're in the early #300's, the manga's almost at #800 now.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
no achievements and no online... not sure if it's even worth the download when I can play it on my Vita :p

No Nyotengu, Honoka, Marie Rose, Rachel, Momiji and Phase 4 tho. (Also no pig tails Tina.)

EDIT: The download speed went to shit now... (Stop downloading guys)
EDIT: Now working normally.

There's at least cards right? I gotta sell those now to make some money.

Nope.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
3 more hours, still no preload for DOA5?

Seems they put it up 45 mins earlier than expected. Started my download. Good thing too, as I have to head off to work. Should be ready when I get back. :)

Jawmuncher

No Nyotengu, Honoka, Marie Rose, Rachel, Momiji and Phase 4 tho. (Also no pig tails Tina.)

EDIT: The download speed went to shit now... (Stop downloading guys)
EDIT: Now working normally.

Nope.

Fuck. This is literally just going to sit in my library. All I can hope is this convinces them to bring us Ninja Gaiden 1-3 so I can say I did some good.

shockdude

Wait DOA5 is $36 until June 30? I thought it'd go back to $40 after release. That's a really long time to be discounted, and it's gonna mess with the game's perceived value.
Hopefully it'll be discounted further down the line lol.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Wait DOA5 is $36 until June 30? I thought it'd go back to $40 after release. That's a really long time to be discounted, and it's gonna mess with the game's perceived value.
Hopefully it'll be discounted further down the line lol.

Winter Sale 66% off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom