• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | June 2015 - Wait for the Steam Sale Thread You Bastards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Atfe rsleeping a few hours and chilled down. Holy shit, SHony did amazing, best conference in ages. And best? They did not have any problem saying "PC" at all.

Iæll be funding SHenmue 3 nowm but will get a PS4 copy, just to thank Sony.
You want to thank Sony for helping announce a kickstarter campaign?

Uzzy

Reading UltraDavid's impressions of SFV is making me pretty damn happy. Sounds great so far. Just have to hope the PC netcode is up to scratch this time.

And while I'm rather hoping we get some brand new or very old characters, I'd still be pretty chuffed to see Juri or Makoto get announced.

Chariot

You want to thank Sony for helping announce a kickstarter campaign?
Yes. Not everyone gives the oppurtunity. Ask fans of Young Justice. Annoucning it on the E3 gave a lot of publicity and weight. There is no reason not to thank Sony unless you hate Shenmue and power to the people.

Sony hasn't had problems mentioning PC at their conferences since last year's E3. I recall there was a lot of confusion during that week to the degree that people started complaining on twitter and such Adam Boyes responded that why should they mention PC, but afterwards at Gamescom and PSX they started doing it.

Soi-Fong

Just bought the Substance Bundle!!! This is what I've been really waiting for!!!! My wallet is crying a lil bit since I just also backed Shenmue 3 for $300. lol Can't wait to get my hands deep and dirty into this!!!!! Think that's it for me though in the sale.

c9yb.jpg

Also, the amount of cards I got... lol

Jawmuncher

Generally that's caused by eating too much and exercising too little. Regardless, he looks better than Rufus!

Shame they had to sacrifice birdie it seems for their belly quota. He looked scary in alpha. Not so much here. Also WTH at Cammys uniform. It somehow covers even less. Edit: nvm its the same as SF4, just never noticed.

baterism

Is the mystery investor of Shenmue 3 has already leaked? If the investor is just Sony, well it is not mystery, like, at all. Deep Silver? Or Sega in luchador mask?

Grief.exe

Ground Zeroes was such a phenomenal port,that we don't even need to worry about the quality of The Phantom Pain. It's not like Square or Tecmo where a game announcement is bitter sweet, as there is always that very real worry in the back of your mind.

dex3108

I must say this E3 was kind for PC platform. We got new PC exclusives, console exclusives from 3rd party devs are in 90% cases on PC too and that is awesome.

baterism

I think if Sony would be the investor, they would want the game to be PS4 exclusive.
Probably.
Ground Zeroes was such a phenomenal port,that we don't even need to worry about the quality of The Phantom Pain. It's not like Square or Tecmo where a game announcement is bitter sweet, as there is always that very real worry in the back of your mind.
FOX ENGINE is pure black magic. It such a shame that there's a chance that after MGSV it will end up solely as PES-engine.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
As someone with an ATI card I worry about nVidia sabotage. If Ground Zeroes runs more flawlessly than any big game ever had and Phantom Pain has issues, that will be final confirmation for me on the conspiracy.

You have to feel bad for the guys who did a fucking amazing live demo of holographic hardware straight out from some futuristic science fiction and then they get trumped by announcements of old software that will release at some undetermined point in the future.

zkylon

zkylewd
nothing like having some hot choco in the morning, thinking that somewhere in the world a final fantasy 7 remake is being made...

Arthea

Can't decide if I want to buy Ironcast. Should be right up my alley but I've read you need to grind. A lot.

Nope, first TM on consoles.

I'm in the same boat, it only needed to reach 5€ to be in the safe zone, now I'm staring at it and thinking: that's only fourth day of sale and my sale funds are almost gone already... why you have to be so expensive, Ironcast. Probably will pick it, I almost bought it day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom