• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starfield leak May 14, 2021

Loope

It won’t. But within that time xbox service will be available on most internet connected devices. You’ll probably be able to play it on Apple tv by that time or on a tablet if you don’t have a pc. If you have a game you need to play just sub for a month or two and play. You might even be able to use a dualsense to play it.
Just like PSNOW, right? Although my experience with it was very very bad.

FrankWza

Just like PSNOW, right? Although my experience with it was very very bad.
Isn’t ps now just available on pc? xbox service is going to be available everywhere. And there’s no PS5 games on ps now yet.
Like Returnal and Ratchet are PS5 exclusives. first party xbox games and newly acquired xbox franchises like fallout and the rest of the zeni games will be available day 1 on their service most likely but definitely quicker than ps games appear on PSNow. We’ll see what the x service does performance-wise with cloud and wherever they make their app available.

Or................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................the fact game is still in progress and not even finished....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Why the bloody hell do people still say this, this game is not even coming out yet. I can understand if the game is coming out extremely soon then sure.

#don'tbedense.
sorry pal. not being dense. i get the game isn't out yet or finished. but USUUUUUUUUUUUALLY we don't see some massive leap in visuals unless it's a pre-alpha build, and even then it depends on what assets they've loaded. guarantee the final product won't be massively different. save this reply and come back at launch. then you can clown me. other thing was just saying it doesn't look like they're trying to push the new systems to the limits based off of these screens so the performance will probably target 4k/60fps. my main concern is that as we get deeper into the new gen of gaming, devs are going to push the systems to the limits, and we'll get back to 30fps performance.

E1g6ykFXMAAxh5a
Am I tripping? This looks WAY better than I expected it to. It actually looks awesome to me

pratyush

Doesnt look that impressive but its expected as it is pre launch image and it is cross gen.

Edit : was talking about OP images

Last edited:

mejin

Late 2022? Yeah, this is gonna be a 2023 title. Why would they announce a so distant release date? Because they actually have no clue on when it'll be ready. Hope it won't be another Cyberpunk case and they release it on next gen only, otherwise it's fucked.

This is a last gen made cross gen for obvious reasons. I expect a Fallout in space which should be enough for most.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
It's very, very strange for Bethesda to showcase something that far off. Something doesn't add up here.
Almost like there was a global pandemic that might have delayed a butt load of projects.. weird anit it

Corndog

Banned
I never said they weren't good. Try some better reading comprehension or ask for clarification next time. I enjoy BGS games for the most part. 181 Hours on Skyrim, 99.9 on Fallout 4 etc.

I am noting a shift in temperament on this forum. That's all.
What? People hating on Bethesda because they won’t make starfield for ps5? Ya, maybe a little bit.

Top Bottom