• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars |OT| I have a very good feeling about this...

iosefe

Amazon let me do a second Audible free trial so I just picked up From a certain point of view. This is exciting

What should I used my second credit on? Thinking inferno squadron

Snaku

Banned
Amazon let me do a second Audible free trial so I just picked up From a certain point of view. This is exciting

What should I used my second credit on? Thinking inferno squadron

You can do way better than Inferno Squadron. Bloodline or Tarkin would be better choices if you don't have them yet.

sphagnum

Banned
Aaron's final Star Wars comic was pretty good. I liked these little one shot stories - I wish he's written more like this instead of losing the plot after Rebel Jail. Nice Obi-Wan backup story too.

And we finally get some new Inquisitors in Vader #6.

Surfinn

Looks like nothing on the Star Wars show.

Damn.

Maybe they'll announce it Friday. I assume that would be the latest they would announce it, if it's actually going to happen on Monday?

So for some reason the only theater it has is for one in California.
However, when you click on a time, it goes to a fandango page that isn't active (obviously)

So, yeah.. I guess at some point this week they will announce something.

giphy.gif

kevin1025

Banned
Tickets likely after the trailer goes up? Or will that be later in the month?

For some reason I'm remembering trailers and tickets being related.

Toa TAK

Banned
Is it just me or does the Clone "announcer" (for lack of better term) sound like he is using his Rex voice?
Nah, I’m sure it’s probably just Baker’s default Trooper voice without any inflections and such from other trooper characters.

Could be wrong, though. Would kill to see Rex in game.

Speaking of clones, they got Morrison‘s likeness on the spot, neat.

Top Bottom