• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order | Holy downgrade Batman

TeamGhobad

Banned
7pdxRXv.jpg

it already looked bad, but they overdid it here. Face are hard i guess.

Abriael_GN

RSI Employee of the Year
It's always difficult to properly describe how dumb the overuse of the word "downgrade" has become, and every single forum thread that includes it in the topic.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
i hate how every planet in SW now just looks like some boring place on Earth. like nobody is going to ever try pink and green polyogon clouds or floating islands in the sky or anything the least bit sci fi? even w video games they are stuck on this boring realism aesthetic. "yeah here are our characters in a grassy field and a regular cloudy sky with some buildings CGI'd in."

Last edited:

V4skunk

Banned
Oh no! Not another #____gate!

First there was #Puddlegate (Marvel’s Spider-Man)
Then came #Backgate (Last of Us 2)
Now what is this one going to be called? #Hellgate?
Because that looks like it crawled out of Satan’s ass.

1sXuGQH.jpg
That is one ugly looking character.

Generic

i hate how every planet in SW now just looks like some boring place on Earth. like nobody is going to ever try pink and green polyogon clouds or floating islands in the sky or anything the least bit sci fi? even w video games they are stuck on this boring realism aesthetic. "yeah here are our characters in a grassy field and a regular cloudy sky with some buildings CGI'd in."
It's a "return to the roots" thing Disney did. You can't have crazy sci-fi worlds like the prequels anymore.

Top Bottom