• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Comes to Minecraft

"Microsoft-owned Minecraft is bringing the Star Wars universe to the game — in what it says is its biggest downloadable content mashup to date.

Available in the Minecraft Marketplace, the pack features characters and locations from Lucasfilm’s original Star Wars trilogy (Episode 4-6) and “The Mandalorian” TV series on Disney Plus, including the ever-popular Baby Yoda.

The DLC for the popular open-world game includes content from “A New Hope,” “The Empire Strikes Back,” “Return of the Jedi” and “The Mandalorian,” spread across 12 different planet dioramas. The pack includes a map, a skin pack, a full bespoke texture set, mobs and items reskins, UI treatment — and even a licensed soundtrack.

MiguelItUp

That's actually really cool. I went to their site to read info and the news article they published on the Minecraft site is broken. Lmao. I wonder if it's a random error, or if people broke it, haha.

That's actually really cool. I went to their site to read info and the news article they published on the Minecraft site is broken. Lmao. I wonder if it's a random error, or if people broke it, haha.
It would be fun if they would build various worlds inside the game. Like from different universes.

Top Bottom