• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SpaceX will try to launch most powerful rocket ever Monday

SJRB

Gold Member
Dude what the hell is happening? Everyday Astronaut is still talking like it can lift off at any moment.

SJRB

Gold Member
what? it's scrubbed.

Yeah I had them on mute on a second screen and just saw them standing outside with the countdown going down from 1 minute, put the audio back on and they were talking about how cool and awesome this was, not knowing that it was already scrubbed. So I was super confused for a moment.

Anyway, better luck next time.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
If NASA doesn’t have the strongest rocket that’s on the US government, they could have the same style rocket…

Are they only gonna try land the Starship or are they gonna try land/catch the booster as well?

I know long term they plan to catch the booster on those tower things but what about for this test?

Spyxos

Gold Member
They'll launch on 4/20.
Where did you find the date? I only see.

Learned a lot today, now offloading propellant, retrying in a few days …

Standing down from today’s flight test attempt; team is working towards next available opportunity

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

They are live again with a T countdown. Are they trying again?

Fake SpaceX channel:

WO4Or4O.png

Real one is here: https://www.youtube.com/spacex

Or if he just made excuses so it would end up falling on 4/20.
I think if he could've launched it on Monday he would have. If he really wanted to do it on 4/20 then he could've just held off another few days and we might've still got the frozen pressure valve.

Last edited:

Ownage

I understand how funny it would be, but that's probably a hundred pounds of paint. It's the reason they stopped painting the liquid fuel tank of the space shuttle.
Elon's idiotic enough to do it anyway. He owns billions in Doge and needs to plug it to get the noobs to bump the coin price so he can sell it off. He's also launching on 4/20 to make a marketing statement.

SJRB

Gold Member
Elon's idiotic enough to do it anyway. He owns billions in Doge and needs to plug it to get the noobs to bump the coin price so he can sell it off. He's also launching on 4/20 to make a marketing statement.

Careful friend, your tinfoil hat seems to cut off the blood supply to your brain.

Top Bottom