• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Registers A New Trademark For PlayStation Experience Event Also Known As PSX

Vick

krhgGtJ.gif

Markio128

I wonder if “muted mount” will reveal itself…. I’m not really bothered about seeing the biggies like GOW and the like because I already know they will be bangers, but I would love a nice big surprise, like when the FF7 remake was revealed. Good times.

I highly doubt BluePoint would announce anything yet. They just released Demon Souls. If there is a MGS remake it will come out end of 2022. But anyway that was all speculation and in the end we got DS so probably there never was a MGS remake in the first place.

Elios83

Stars are obviously aligning.
So many hints with huge third party games close to Sony totally missing at E3, Horizon getting a release date in a few weeks, Death Stranding Director's cut being shown in a few weeks, details about the next big firmware update in the coming weeks not to mention insiders teasing projects and remakes. And the drama about Silent Hill and Abandoned lol.
It's happening.

I attended a PSX. And I took my instagram “model” cousin with me. She thought we went to cali for the beachfront LOL. I like pissing the people around me off. 11 year old me would had his mind blown, I had to go.

Anyways I love the PSX events. Just needs one banger and one great presentation.

Raonak

Banned
All their previous shows were amazing, so i'm super hyped for this.
sounds like sony have a bunch of megatons that they've been doing a good job keeping quiet

Corndog

Banned
Seems very plausible. Sony love the glamour and attention that these big showcases bring and rightfully so, the amount of people that streamed into or watched last year's "The Future of Gaming" event was in the tens of millions so it was pretty much a given Sony would repeat that formula this year as well. I expect a huge blowout event in which we'll see multiple titles and my wish list is:

• God of War Sequel Showcase
  • Bloodborne Remaster
  • Alleged Metal Gear Solid Remake from Bluepoint Games
  • Horizon Forbidden West Gameplay and Release Date

Hopefully by the end of this event there will also be little debate over what "next-gen gaming" is and means.
Next gen means fat protagonists. Is that right.

TheBomb

I think I went to last one, and had a blast. I was in the audience sitting at the front row. I was not really paying attention waiting to wakeup from a dream.

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Please new game announcements And New 1st party games.
I dont want repeats and gameplay of Kena, Deathloop, Little devil, Stray etc
Man, I want to see gameplay for Little Devil and Stray.

There will be new stuff too, but there is a lot of old stuff they need to show first: Forspoken, Final Fantasy XVI, God of War, Stray, Little Devil Inside, GTA V E&E, etc. There could be new stuff, such as TLOU Remake, TLOU 2 Factions, Spider-Man 2 teaser, some PSVR 2 stuff, London Studios new IP, Firewalk new IP reveal.

ShirAhava

Plays with kids toys, in the adult gaming world
I can't wait to hear about all the remakes and remasters

Lets not forget the cinematic third party action adventure games because we don't have enough of those!

And remakes of remasters and remasters of remakes maybe some of them will even be in VR!

So many generations to believe in that they keep releasing the same type of games over and over again

Creative bankruptcy under the guise of exclusive experiences at $70 dollars a pop

Only on PlayStation

Lets not forget the cinematic third party action adventure games because we don't have enough of those!

And remakes of remasters and remasters of remakes maybe some of them will even be in VR!

So many generations to believe in that they keep releasing the same type of games over and over again

Creative bankruptcy under the guise of exclusive experiences at $70 dollars a pop

Only on PlayStation

You:
dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

HawarMiran

Banned

Only on PlayStation
Says the guy who only gets Gears, Forza and Halo every generation :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Top Bottom