• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Someone who you genuinely can’t stand. ( and a brief explanation why )

Betty White.

She knows what she did.
bettywhite4.gif

John_Ryder

Donald Trump. It's not even for political reasons. As an apolitical person I don't care if he is Republican or Democrat, I disliked him well before the presidency. Now that I have to see his abhorrent face everywhere I wonder how can so many people idolize him.

nyr88nyg

Banned
For me it is unquestionably Trevor Noah.

rp0zq4a.jpg

I just really can’t stand this guy. Within minutes of watching him speak I’d like to bitch slap👋 him. Race hustler, schill, and worst of all he pretends to be funny.
I can say the same about pretty much every late night host. And current SNL cast members. They’re all painfully unfunny and cunty.

1908-KenHam-Portrait-300x300.jpg

Kenn Hamm, Nothing against the religious, its just The arrogance he displays while spouting pure bullshit to try and back up a young earth. Out of all the high profile Creationist spokesman I find him by far the most annoying. At least Kent Hovind and his boy Eric are great for a laugh

Rickyiez

Donald Trump. It's not even for political reasons. As an apolitical person I don't care if he is Republican or Democrat, I disliked him well before the presidency. Now that I have to see his abhorrent face everywhere I wonder how can so many people idolize him.

I don't think Trump even need an explanation to be unlikable.

Dr.D00p

Nicola Sturgeon (and basically all Scottish Separatists cunts in general, Bunch of chippy little grievance monkey fuckers) but she's the cult leader in chief and for whom i genuinely wish all manner of horrible & unpleasant things to befall upon her and her cult members for what they're trying to do to my country.

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
Anyone that's hypocritical. Which is probably 90% of all celebrities. So I can't stand watching anything current events.

Stop pretending to be holy, accept you're a flawed creature and move on.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Matt Reeves. I don't have any idea what his personality is like, maybe he's a cool guy, but he's such a shit director.

Eli from high school, the only person I couldn't stand there, that obnoxious little shit. He once stormed into my class to tell us that he could beat any of us at chess. As the best chess player in school, I played him, he was shit. I taught someone else how to play so they could go up against Eli, Eli lost. Fuck you Eli. I can't even describe how annoying he was.

Tesseract

Banned
there aren't a lotta people i hate, frequently go outta my way to befriend enemies

don't get along well w/ people who ain't aware of their own character, feelings, motives, desires

those who blame others before themselves or put themselves before others

authoritarians, racists, nazis, communists, pedos, creeps, psychic vampires ...

Last edited:

DogofWar

All youtubers who are loud for the sake of being loud.

People who say "come to mommy/daddy" to their pets. Fuck off! They aren't your kids.

Anyone who likes Nu Metal/Metalcore/Whatever the shit you call it now. That isn't heavy music you glorified pop kids!

People who like Harry Potter.

Dog owners who leave dog shit on the sidewalk.

Every single stranger engaging in conversation with me. I don't know you, I don't wanna know you!

I do like some people though, honestly.

All youtubers who are loud for the sake of being loud.

People who say "come to mommy/daddy" to their pets. Fuck off! They aren't your kids.

Anyone who likes Nu Metal/Metalcore/Whatever the shit you call it now. That isn't heavy music you glorified pop kids!

People who like Harry Potter.

Dog owners who leave dog shit on the sidewalk.

Every single stranger engaging in conversation with me. I don't know you, I don't wanna know you!

I do like some people though, honestly.
tenor.gif

Seth Rogan is a good one.

Also, Paul Reiser. I could never stand him because of Aliens. He played his role too well and always came across as smarmy.

Oh, and K-pop fans. They're fucking obnoxious.

Last edited:

Shelbutt

This waste of air
AATXAJxmYpUL0sAXGyTfzcm9G03lWzJkcQV-NrK63mob=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo

She's fucking stupid but acts like the end all be all
She thinks she can sign
She's just *fucking* annoying and the classic case of "i'm right you're wrong and if you try to say otherwise YoUrE ATtAcKiNg MeEEeeEEE"
there's so much more but it's All i can do to not rage.

Also the other bimbo queen Trisha Paytas.I could write a novel on why I despise her but Idont have the time lol

Last edited:

Mhmmm 2077

Adam Scott
adamscott-afiawards-1.jpg

Hated him in The Good Place, hated him as the Bradley Cooper replacement in the second season of Wet Hot American Summer series. Really wanna punch that face.

dax sherpard. fuck this guy.

288141_v9_bb.jpg
Ah yes. Frito Pendejo. He's pretty much Zach Braff but with a Micro penis and wasn't the main lead in the National Treasure that is Scrubs.

Brianna Wu made Revolution 60. I played that game (abortion) for 45 minutes out of sheer desire to torture myself. I would rather clamp the car battery to my balls and shock myself than play that trash ever again.

Ballthyrm

Anyone who think they know better and what's best for me.
If they say "Trust me" it's even worse.

cdc.jpg

(Yes i realize it is a good chunk of the population)

Top Bottom