• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, is TFLO coming to 360 or not?

bjork

Topic.

I would've sworn I read it on some release list, but the guys on irc are saying it's not. SOMEONE here has to know if there was an official announcement or not...

Odysseus

Banned
The last word on TFLO is that it was cancelled for Xbox. Anything regarding a next-gen reincarnation is pure conjecture.

Striek

It might but it definitely hasn't been announced or even (IIRC) hinted at by MS. Maybe that Webzen cel-shaded Zelda look-alike will deliver an MMO as beautiful and refreshing as TFLO promised to be.

Mupepe said:
I fornicate with turtle yet I don't think we agree on this.

thanks babe

Then you missed the episode on turtles! Here's a summed up transcript (you'll have to visit Ophra's website for the full thing).

*turtle sits down*

Ophra: So tell us, how's it feel being a turtle?

Turtle: ...

Ophra: You've faced a lot of hardships, how do you remain strong?

Ophra: ... you ... are *getting choked up* ... beautiful.

*audience claps*

I remember when TFLO was dumped by MS as a publisher along with psychonauts, CZ and stranger I believe.

Oh well I hope this news that it is still being worked on is true because it looked rather promising.

Mupepe

Banned
ManDudeChild said:
Then you missed the episode on turtles! Here's a summed up transcript (you'll have to visit Ophra's website for the full thing).

*turtle sits down*

*audience claps*

:lol :lol I miss you dode, IM me on AIM

callous

ManDudeChild said:

*turtle sits down*

*audience claps*

:lol God I hate her :(

Btw, I think there's an error in your transcript. It should be *audience goes improportionately over the top crazy with applause*

Mupepe said:
:lol :lol I miss you dode, IM me on AIM

Believe it or not, I forget which name's yours on AIM. Have far too many names, and far too many that are only a few characters off from being the same. Originality, it's just not for AIM. For reference purposes, I have 8 people on my AIM with SSJ *put number here* as part of their name. Of course, haven't chatted with those chodes in years. :lol

Top Bottom