• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skyrim Anniversary Edition announced (Nov 11)

Dr.Morris79

Just think of all the games that.. could be remade or touched up

And here we are, with the same old shit being sold over and over. What the fuck is wrong with the gaming world? Seriously.

Just a brief selection of what what be brilliant even if just made to work on modern system with a whiff of updated graphics..

FTNstT6.png
abhtfc4.jpg
vN2XTTT.jpg
pFouhFJ.jpg

But no. Fucking Skyrim and GTA V, again

Just fuck off already.

Kokoloko85

This and GTA5 just need to die already.
No extra money for you MS lol. At least it a free upgrade but I never bought it outside the 360 and I traded it, not my kind of game

Trogdor1123

Nothing new that wasn't described in the original announcement. It would be nice to hear some new details on this from Bethesda as less than a month away now.

Price, new creation club content, and whether the mod cap will be raised on consoles would all be of interest.
Those would be great additions. Did they even confirm fps and resolution yet?

thelawof4

This is just such a sad way of milking fans. I expect zero changes in terms of visual fidelity or fixes. They will only tick a box for higher fps and resolution on the new consoles and nothing more.

SJRB

Gold Member
Wait you have to buy this? I thought half the issue was it will be updating everyone's games and our mods will no longer work.

You thought they were giving away this garbage for free?

Oh sweet summer child.

Last edited:
Top Bottom