• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silknigth (GOT on PC and State of Play leaker): "Sony has had plans to acquire Arrowhead for a while"

nial

Gold Member

I want to clarify that I am not the person who mentioned the purchase of Arrowhead by Sony.
I don't belong to any gaming forum or any other group related to the industry. That's not going to happen.

Sony has had plans to acquire Arrowhead for a while, and considering that Helldivers 2 sales are close to surpassing 10 million units, I imagine this operation will go through.
For those who doubt his track record:

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Surpassing 10 million in sales?

So it's basically going to become the best selling PlayStation Studios game...ever?

638570aa8ebc0d9433f77d84fa7acabef2b8e50e.gif

ManaByte

Gold Member
This guy is The Snitch 2.0

Has access to the PlayStation YouTube dashboard through whatever company Sony contracts for that. Sees uploaded and scheduled videos, leaks that information, then throws shit at the walls hoping it sticks to build a following.

Like The Snitch he'll disappear pretty quick when his access to the dashboard gets yanked.

Pop

Hey I got made fun of in that other thread saying Helldivers is closer to 10 mil sold. If Steam is close to 4 or 5 mil sold than PS5 is right on par
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Skifi28

I'm sure Sony would want to, but I imagine they'd also have to want to be bought.

Last edited:

Gaiff

SBI’s Resident Gaslighter
If I gained that muscle mass by hitting the gym? No mam, I’ve just been playing Helldivers.
image.png

Top Bottom