The nicest person on this forum
- Mar 22, 2017
Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster version 1.02 update now available in Japan, adds ‘Skill Shuffle’ and ‘Skill Inheritance’ - Gematsu
Atlus has released the version 1.02 update for Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster in Japan, which adds "Skill Shuffle" and "Skill Inheritance" features to demon fusion. Get the patch notes…
Skill ShuffleBug Fixes
- Fixed a bug that prevented trophies from unlocking in certain situations.
- Fixed a bug so that normal attack motions are performed at high-speed in auto-battle.
- Other bug fixes.
- Added a Skill Shuffle feature and Skill Inheritance feature to the fusion results screen in the “Cathedral of Shadows” facility.
- Improved input response for all facilities, the status screen, Magatama screen, and save / load screen.
- The total count of the “Demonic Compendium” has been revised to be able to reach 100 percent completion even when only Maniax Mode is played.
- Game balance has been adjusted for the downloadable content “Master’s Expectations” and “Little Master’s M