• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster version 1.02 update now available in Japan......Fusion improvements.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug that prevented trophies from unlocking in certain situations.
  • Fixed a bug so that normal attack motions are performed at high-speed in auto-battle.
  • Other bug fixes.
Additional Features

• Added a Skill Shuffle feature and Skill Inheritance feature to the fusion results screen in the “Cathedral of Shadows” facility.
Feature Improvements

• Improved input response for all facilities, the status screen, Magatama screen, and save / load screen.
  • The total count of the “Demonic Compendium” has been revised to be able to reach 100 percent completion even when only Maniax Mode is played.
  • Game balance has been adjusted for the downloadable content “Master’s Expectations” and “Little Master’s M
Skill Shuffle

Skill Inheritance

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Thanks for posting this man. Would not have noticed this if it weren't for you.

My main concern when I tried the jp version was the lag in the menus, so I'm happy to read that it has been fixed.

And the skill inheritance... That's just rad. Now they only need to improve the quality of the battle music to make me the happiest hee ho around.

Top Bottom