• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Producer wants to put out games for Xbox One and more on PC

jbug617

Banned
During an interview with DualShockers today, Takaki-san mentioned that Xbox One isn’t really widespread in Japan, and that’s why it hasn’t been considered as a platform so far, but the Senran Kagura series has been getting more popular around the world, so he would like to try Microsoft’s platform at some point.

Speaking of the recently-teased Senran Kagura 7EVEN, Takaki-san also confirmed that the game is going to be for PS4 initially, but he would like to launch it on PC as well, as for now on he’d like to release more game on Steam.

Asked whether we could see Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash on PC, Takaki-san confirmed that he’d like to do it. On the other hand, while he’d like to try porting it on Xbox One as well, but the team isn’t big, so that’s going to be a bit difficult for now.

Takaki-san also mentioned that Microsoft might be a bit strict with sexy content on their console, at least when it comes to anime style. That being said, he did not have a proper conversation with the house of Xbox about that yet, so he is not sure
https://www.dualshockers.com/senran-kagura-xbox-one-pc/

chrono01

PC means potential mods, which also means...

licklips.gif

starmud

haven't these games grown a fair amount of support in the west?

i can see that as an argument to come to xbox one, but i don't know if the audience is there when it comes to western xbox players?

PC is a given >___>

Mozendo

Having lots of fun with Shinovi Versus, will definitely pick at more of the franchises if it comes to the PC
or on PS4 on sale

Moose Biscuits

It would be extreamly painful...
I enjoy the Senran Kagura games but I don't know, nude patches/mods always seem somewhat Not On to me.

Still, if other people enjoy that sort of thing then I guess it's their prerogative I wouldn't want to stop people modding the game to how they wish. I'm certainly happy if more people get to play the games; I've been having fun with PBS and I'm looking forward to 7 already!

Honestly, I doubt there is much of a market for it on the Xbox based on how previous Japanese/anime style games sold on their consoles, but I guess it wouldn't hurt trying.

Top Bottom