• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash launching Summer in West, LE announced

http://www.dualshockers.com/senran-kagura-peach-beach-splash-limited-edition/

XSEED revealed the limited physical edition for their upcoming action third-person shooter Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash, coming to PlayStation 4 Summer 2017 in North America and Europe.

The limited physical edition titled “No Shirt, No Shoes, All Service Edition” will contain:

Blu-ray disc containing a compilation of opening animations from previous Senran Kagura games.
Art book of the girls’ summer adventures
soundtrack on CD
DLC key that will grant the Soaking Wet High School Uniform costume, a set of colorful bikini costumes, the Futomaki Roll Bazooka special weapon, a Bebeby pet card, and a special set of skill cards.
The limited edition will be priced at $69.99 and will be the only retail version available for the game. This means that the game will not be sold as a standalone product, following how the series’ previous entries released in the west.

peach-beach-splash-768x591.jpg

Mesoian

The limited edition will be priced at $69.99 and will be the only retail version available for the game. This means that the game will not be sold as a standalone product, following how the series’ previous entries released in the west.

Real talk: If I bought this, what's the under over on me still having to download 15gb of data to get it updated anyway?

Eolz

We already knew for the release date yeah.
Nice LE for NA, can't wait to see what Marvelous Europe will release.

KarasuEXE

I really like the premisse of the game but the gameplay videos I watched haven't sold me on it yet. I'll wait for reviews.

Nyoro SF

I'm surprised, they can't announce the PC version in tandem with PS4? I thought that after the release of EV that they were caught up and could announce both at once, but maybe they're not ready with it yet.

At least this sanitized-for-US-retail cover is better than the one for Estival Versus. Hopefully the cover will still be reversible, with the original Japanese art on the other side.

I don't particularly like the LEs we've been getting in the US for this series, but the opening-animation Blu-ray makes it easier to justify the extra $10. This is the first SK that I didn't import before the domestic release, so I'm looking forward to actually playing the game.

Tusk

Cool, day 1 for sure. But where is my maid costumes? Guessing we'll have to pay to get them if we want them.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Will be nice to get an official release day.

Too bad from what I heard the gameplay isn't very good.

Eh... between this or Valkyrie Drive PC releasing around the same time, I might wait for Peach Beach to hit steam then. It'll be cheaper by then too

antibolo

Banned
So has anyone here on GAF played the Japanese version yet? Is it any good?

After SV and EV I feel like I've had my fill of Senran Kagura games. They're just not very... good. And I know Peach Beach Splash is a different kind of game, but it's still developed by Tamsoft, soooooo.......

I want it, but I also don't want to bother with a PS4. spose I'll hope for a port.
lol, MeiQ limited edition from Idea Factory is STILL available.
and Toradora... still not available without a 50% markup at minimum... sigh.

Top Bottom